Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Workplace Experience Lead di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Workplace Experience Lead
Perusahaan: Zenius Education
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Mission:
The mission of this role is to help build positive employee engagement by providing smooth landing for new hires, provide clarity related to organization during their early joining period, and serve as a first point-of-contact related to all workplace related queries/benefits.
- Maintain a smooth new employee onboarding process, specifically being accountable on the pre-onboarding process and first day onboarding for new hires:
- Prepare all work tools and related facilities (emails, phones, etc),
- Send pre-start emails, welcoming emails, distribute work manuals, and answering queries,
- Coordinate with People Partners for new hire’s after first-day schedule, and
- Conduct first day regular/general onboarding session
- Responsible for H+30, H+60, H+90 onboarding engagement program
- First point-of-contact for HQ building-related queries and troubleshooting, includes coordinating with Building Manager or other service partner for relevant queries related to HQ workplace
- Lead, coach, and mentor a Workplace Experience Executive, a team of Office Boy, and a set of Security team to support the core business operations of the company.
- Accountable for maintaining employee benefits programs related to workplace, e.g. Office Lunch program, Employee Assistance Programs, COVID-19-related program, etc.
- High level of (internal) customer service orientation, shown by proven understanding of employees’ needs and provides solutions for their issues.
- Able to follow-through on queries/issues (both internal and external), and only escalate if necessary.
- Able to plan and organize in an efficient manner, get-things-done mindset, while maintaining credibility by showing consistent honesty and integrity on the job.
- Supervisory leadership skills, shown by previous experience of leading a small team
- Great team player and excellent communication skills to face diverse group of people
- Proven proficiency in working with hybrid teams and online work environments, preferably in the context of a medium to large-sized tech-company
- This role is not entirely remote, working on-site will be necessary from time to time.
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Associate / Supervisor Human Resources E-Learning 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Zenius Education is the pioneer for Education Technology (EdTech) in Indonesia since 2004, founded by teachers passionate about learning, problem-solving, and establishing strong foundations on scientific thinking. From our early beginnings releasing DVDs, to launching a website in 2010, we developed a strong following for our educational content through our teaching methods.We have now released our powerful content library of more than 80.000 videos into the market, and the company has raised Series A funding from investors. We are about to embark on a hyper-growth phase to accelerate learning outcomes for students in Indonesia.Delivering a great learning experience for students is of high importance for us. Especially in the time of COVID-19 school shutdown. Our mission is to keep #IndonesiaTetapBelajar.
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 20 May 2022 22:43:23 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: