Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja TREVO ID – CRM Growth Specialist di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: TREVO ID – CRM Growth Specialist
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join us in Jakarta, Indonesia? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating into a multicultural team?
Which journey will you join?
You will join , SOCAR’s newest evolutionary addition to the car-sharing ecosystem – a peer-to-peer marketplace!
TREVO aims to change not just the way people in South East Asia move around, but also to help, assist, educate, and change the way people live in the perspectives of financial management by strengthening the sharing economy in the car-sharing space.
We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
While you are changing the lives of millions, you will be changing yours too.
Want to be in the driver seat of this wild, yet exciting journey?
What will you be engaged in?
As our new CRM Growth Specialist, you will get the opportunity to do hands-on projects and make an impactful contribution to the car-sharing ecosystem in Indonesia!
- Manage and prioritize experiment ideas based on Reach, Impact, Confidence, and Effort (RICE) scores.
- Work with BI & marketing team members to implement and analyze A/B or Multivariate tests that provide in-depth insights into the product team and an understanding of what core value for product is
- Maintain timelines to iterate and build new features based on experiment results
- Performing retroactive analysis of new features to evaluate their impact on TREVO North Star Metrics
- Proactively review the experiment process with product analysts, engineering, marketing, research, and design and act on how to drive faster experimentation process
- Present findings to senior management to drive business and strategic decision-making on feature prioritization and impact analysis
- Actively manage & optimize the incentive budget for user acquisition, engagement & retention
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is TREVO’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future TREVO team.
- BS/MS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge on SQL
- At least 5 years of working experience in Management consulting, Multinational tech, Internet & Software, Telecom or Retail Strong project management skills to manage complex projects, and familiar with the tools (e.g. Trello, Favro, Jira)
- A creative design-thinking, problem-solving mindset and ability to manage and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency with multiple analytic and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., MixPanel, Tableau, etc)
- Strong team player and business acumen; possessing team synergy skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
What will we offer you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- The chance to launch a new market
How will your roadmap to join TREVO look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the hiring process:
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 25 May 2022 07:57:55 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: