Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Treasury Manager di Jakarta Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Treasury Manager
Perusahaan: Funding Societies
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank. We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others. Funding Societies | Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values GETFS:
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
We are looking for a Treasury Manager who will be responsible for managing cashflow and balance sheet forecasting and be involved in all aspects including corporate treasury, investor reporting and financial audit. This position will be in charge for regional Balance Sheet (BS) Lending and operational cashflow in 5 countries.
What you will do:
- Oversee and supervise a team of 2 on daily transactions and take full responsibilities on daily operational process
- Manage all bank accounts balance sufficiency for disbursement and operational purposes
- Support covenant reporting for existing investor and due diligence process for new investor
- Produce monthly treasury reports accurately and reconcile with our internal system and business teams
- Liaise with FP&A for monthly forecast report
- Manage BS investor data and ensure timely repayment
- Liaise with compliance and corporate secretary for corporate guarantee for investor
- Maintain good documentation and filing system
- Continuous process improvements /streamline processes – Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements and simplification of processes or reports
- Support ad-hoc projects to enhance treasury process
- Undertake other treasury and finance related assignments which may be given from time to time
- Manage and take part on Asset-Liability Committee (ALCO) meetings
What we are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in finance / bank treasury / corporate treasury / financial reporting domain, preferably with a financial institution or start-up
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in leadership and managing team
- Fluent in English
- You should possess good communication skills and the ability to work with various stakeholders
- Analytical, excellent attention to details, hands-on, resourceful, and independent
- Team player with initiative, willingness to learn, appreciate mentoring / knowledge sharing among team members and building a positive team culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development: We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Lokasi: Jakarta Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 22:50:45 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: