Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Trainee – Business Development (State Owned Enterprise) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Trainee – Business Development (State Owned Enterprise)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Individual tasks
- Check the relevant news distributed by Knowledge Management team on daily basis and assess if there are potential projects that we can approach.
- Check SOE & Public Sector (PS) e-Procurement websites and other sources of information (if any) then inform to the authorized parties (e.g. Associate Director / Director / Partner) before potential tenders information being distributed to the relevant Business Units on daily basis.
- Prepare and upload the administrative documentation needed for SOE e-Procurement websites and tender registration, including updating expired documentation annually / if required.
- Prepare and upload the registration and submission of tender based on request from the respective Business Unit(s).
- Collect and support to retain contact database of SOE and Public Sector (PS) team in Jupiter website on weekly basis.
- Attend relevant training to enhance soft and technical skills (if necessary).
- Reporting tasks
- Support Account Managers to prepare preliminary draft on regular basis for the following documentation:
- SOE tracker report,
- Progress update of Net Service Revenue (NSR) calculation report,
- Minutes of Meeting, Publications, Circulated emails,
- Event Proposal, Invitation, etc. together with Business Units / Functions, Industry, Client & Industry (C&I) team representatives.
- Support Account Managers to gather call reports from SOE & PS team to SOE & PS / FSI (Financial Services Industry) stakeholders for reporting to SOE & PS Leader.
- Integrated Go-to-Market tasks
- Support to arrange proposed internal / external meeting logistics (including venue, Food & Beverage / F&B, e-invite, token appreciation and follow up) to participants who represents Business Development, Business/Functions, Industry, C&I team.
- Min. education background in Business, Economy, Finance/Accounting, Marketing.
- Understand statistics, mathematics, and macro-economy.
- Good attention to details and analytical skill.
- Highly proactive and curiosity.
- Good interpersonal skills, active and assertive.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 56083
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia (“Deloitte in Indonesia”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 02:09:35 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: