Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Trade Compliance Excellence Senior Analyst di Jawa Timur bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Trade Compliance Excellence Senior Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
Trade Compliance Excellence Senior Analyst will responsible to identify, document, and capture compliance of complex and demanding activities with very high requirements of service for their respective country using extensive and detailed tradecompliance knowledge. Collaborate with relevant functional COE leads to develop goals and objectives that share mutual outcomes for the benefit of the business. Supports and implement trade compliance operations strategies and standard processes to achieve trade compliance goals and objectives for regional cross border activity. The position will work with regional trade compliance team and have accountability for all trade compliance activity in their respective country, including developing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Managing the processes, and a continuous improvement mindset is required. Must be able to communicate effectively, influence, demonstrate leadership and behaviors that are consistent with Cargill Values and high performance.
- Apply and maintain trade compliance operations strategy, implement and maintain trade compliance standards and best practice processes to operationalize corporate policies and risk control frameworks to comply with Government laws and regulations including those administered by the participating government agencies.
- Responsible for trade compliance activity in the assigned country as defined in the Global Trade Operations & Compliance (GTOC) taxonomy
- Support the implementation, and enhancement of country trade compliance operations management systems, and processes with a view to harmonize and align globally/regionally for optimal efficiency.
- Coordinate recordkeeping and due diligence procedures in accordance with all governing regulatory requirements and Cargill functional requirements, including the monitoring and supervision of IT solutions related to record keeping.
- Support the execution of global trade compliance operations review for the activities managed by the GTOC team, and/or pre/post transactional audits and trade data to ensure data integrity, adherence to processes, control effectiveness and compliant performance.
- Support Global Customs Advisory on Risk Assessments, Ruling application, Government audits/escalations.
- Support Regional Trade Compliance Lead to implement new processes and controls for respective country
- Develop a relationship with local governmental agencies in the respective country, in cooperation with appropriate functional areas and our brokers, facilitating a free flow of our goods through the borders, including the use of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and regular internal report.
- Monitors implementation of country trade compliance operations strategy for respective country.
- Coordinates the country trade compliance efforts in support of business, enterprise and functional business plans that span across the country while align with regional directive/initiative.
- Reviews and monitors KPI’s ensuring accuracy of reporting to internal and external parties.
- Monitor and provide quarterly, bi-weekly and/or monthly metrics and reports.
- Analyze risk trends based on audits and recommend risk mitigation solutions provided by Global Customs Advisory.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of customs import/export/trade compliance experience.
- Communicate effectively and ability to influence across the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Trade compliance operations knowledge and hands on experience related to respective country cross border(import/export) requirements including customs and Other Government Agencies (OGA).
- Knowledge of Trade Compliance related activity including HTS codes, Country of Origin, duty optimization/regimes, special trade programs, export sanctions and controls in the assigned location.
- Strong analytical skills; experience with scorecards/metrics.
- Ability to adapt to various scenarios of situations and people, including cross-cultural understanding.
- Incoterms knowledge.
- Skilled in developing process improvement solutions.
- Familiarity with ERP (e.g. SAP) and Trade Compliance systems (e.g. GTS, Amber Road, TRAX)
- Fluent English and local language in both written and verbal.
- Trade related specialization/ license/ certification (Broker’s license, etc.)
- Experience manage a complex trade compliance environment
- AP-GTS Experience /Logistics/Indirect Tax
- Experience executing and ensuring trade compliance operations of Free Trade Agreement (FTA), Duty
- Draw Back and Free Trade Zone operations is a plus
Lokasi: Jawa Timur
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 01:01:15 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: