Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Technical Program Manager – Enterprise Security di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Technical Program Manager – Enterprise Security
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
As a Technical Program Manager (TPM) for the Information Security team at Enterprise Security, you’ll work with various teams and leaders as well as be responsible for projects ranging from security engineering and IT-GRC. This includes working with mainly internal and external stakeholders, across a variety of different teams, technology stacks and IT-GRC related standards and frameworks.
What You Will Do
- Manage and support the delivery of technical high complexity projects relevant to information security and IT-GRC
- Support the development of project related documentations and templates required for project delivery
- Proactively identify and address project issues and risks
- Proactively identify and drive process and tooling standardization relevant to information security and IT-GRC
- Provide subject matter expertise related to information security and IT-GRC relevant for project delivery.
What You Will Need
- A track record of success working closely with customers (internal or external) to thoroughly understand their problem space, clearly articulate their requirements and facilitate the work to build their solutions
- An insatiable need for clarity – you are not phased by ambiguity and will push hard to ensure goals, milestones, roles, responsibilities, dependencies, risks, etc. are all crystal clear to everyone involved
- Extraordinary communication skills – you have the ability to write and present ideas clearly, concisely and in an engaging manner. You are an active listener and have deep empathy for the people around you
- Exceptional collaboration skills – you understand the importance of relationships, you know who is fully on board, who is not and why. You have the drive and the ability to build teams and coalitions. You ensure everyone feels they have been heard, drive alignment and inspire commitment to the goal
- A strong drive for results – you understand the difference between activity and impact. You prioritize and measure success based on the scale of the contribution you can make. You’re expected to be a big-picture thinker and strategic partner but you’re also willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to help your team deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines
- An impressive aptitude for technology – you have demonstrated expertise in multiple technology areas – e.g. mobile dev, web dev, machine learning, operations, security, etc. – and the ability to quickly understand new technologies. Experience has given you the ability to foresee edge cases in technical specs and identify risks before they become too painful to address
- Previous experience in an information security role or desirable certifications like CISSP, CISM, CSSLP is a plus
About the Team
The Enterprise Security is responsible to ensure the security of the information and enterprise applications within the GTF and Gojek. This will be achieved by driving security solutions and IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (IT-GRC) initiatives in close collaboration with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
We are a growing team that values strong collaboration and discussion to find the best possible solution for a given security and IT-GRC related issues and risks
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 21 May 2022 02:09:55 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: