Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Technical Officer COVID di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Technical Officer COVID
Perusahaan: FHI 360
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC), a five-year global project funded by PEPFAR and USAID, is dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. The EpiC project provides strategic technical assistance (TA) and direct service delivery (DSD) to break through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, care and treatment programming, and viral load suppression. EpiC is led by FHI 360 with core partners Right to Care, Palladium, Population Services International (PSI), and Gobee Group. The project also draws upon regional resource partners to provide TA, as well as global resource partners who bring unique capacities.
The EpiC team’s approach to TA is guided by four mutually reinforcing principles: (1) a focus on speed, scale, standards, and sustainability; (2) customization according to local priorities, financing, epidemiology, and the differentiated needs of target populations; (3) adaptive management based on results; and (4) transition of TA and DSD to local and regional partners to enable them to receive direct awards. In addition, EpiC applies human-centered design thinking to resolve persistent challenges along the HIV service cascade.
EpIC is currently being used as a funding mechanism by which to direct financial, programmatic and technical resources to assist Indonesia’s COVID-19 response. EpiC’s COVID-19 program portfolio currently consists of (a) Mechanical Ventilation for COVID-19 technical assistance; (b) COVID-19 vaccine technical assistance; and (c) support for personal protective equipment, COVID-19 testing and lab system strengthening. Other COVID-19 emergency response programming – including oxygen ecosystem strengthening and home-based management of COVID-19 – may also be forthcoming.
The Technical Officer/COVID-19 provides and/or coordinates technical assistance and support on all aspects of EpiC COVID-19 technical assistance (TA), including mechanical ventilation; oxygen ecosystem strengthening; COVID-19 diagnostics, Covid-19 vaccine service delivery including training and supervision of human resources for vaccination, planning, coordination and communication of vaccine service delivery and Monitoring and evaluation of vaccine service delivery.
- Responsible for development and implementation of the EPIC-Covid 19 strategy in one of the working areas Jakarta, west java, or Banten province.
- Implement appropriate local strategies for related Covid-19 activity services support at the provincial and district levels.
- Assist selected health facilities, to achieve EPIC-Covid 19 technical performance thresholds and to maintain the quality of performance to achieve provincial/district targets.
- Develop collaboration with PHO, DHOs, health facilities, and related CSOs to strengthen district performance on improving Covid-19 vaccination coverage, manage oxygen ecosystem and utilize technical assistance in reducing Covid-19 cases.
- Provide technical assistance for health facility to strengthen vaccination service delivery, utilize mechanical ventilation, support for personal protective equipment and Other COVID-19 emergency response programming manage oxygen ecosystem, and utilize technical assistance in reducing Covid-19 cases.
- In collaboration with National or provincial Covid-19 Mentor team to provide or assist clinical mentoring sessions that can be in face to face, webinar, or other innovative media to increase health facility technical and program capacity.
- Support PHO, DHO, and health facility to implement latest National guidelines especially for Covid-19 vaccine service delivery, and Covid 19 Case Management and treat all strategies and work with various USAID implementing partners.
- Provide technical assistance for EPIC- Covid 19 supported clinical services activities with provincial and district level stakeholders, including the health services, laboratories, hospitals (public and private), clinics, professional organizations, and partners working in the province as well as other government sectors, as appropriate.
- Assist DHO and Health facility to develop planning of vaccination, coordination, and communication of vaccine service delivery and Monitoring and evaluation of vaccine service delivery to achieve viral covid 19 vaccination target in consultation with EPIC and USAID implementing partner under Joint service delivery.
- Provide inputs and technical assistance on the use of ICT solutions to increase program efficiency and effectiveness among health care workers
- Develop a strategy to incorporate data openness, visualization, and utilization culture to existing monitoring and evaluation mechanism among health facilities, DHOs, and PHOs.
- In collaboration with PHO, DHOs and health facilities develop a technical assistance strategy to Increase Covid 19 vaccination coverage.
- Provide inputs for the annual and quarterly work plans, budgets, and all relevant reporting requirements related to Covid 19 case management and vaccination in the EPIC-Covid 19 program with a focus on the working-based area.
- Manage quality and effective communication, coordination, and liaison with DHO, PHO, and national level, including EPIC-related partners
- Ensure the achievement of high quality results/deliverables in accordance with the targets identified in the EPIC work plan and performance monitoring plan.
- Stay current and up to date on Covid 19 case management guidelines, strategies and protocols, including Government of Indonesia and relevant international (i.e., WHO) protocols and guidelines.
- Facilitate the development and utilization of appropriate quality control and quality assurance systems for all aspects of Covid 19 case management
- Monitor Covid 19 case management activities in working based area and identify significant issues, provide recommendations and support the follow-up implementation to improve the EPIC program.
- Report regularly to the advisor, Program Manager, or Senior Technical Officer on progress and status of Covid 19 case management activities in working based area.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and practice of public health and clinical services
- Excellent and demonstrated organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent and demonstrated capacity building skills
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among key populations in Indonesia
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality
- Ability to travel within country or region and internationally if needed
- Clinical degree, with minimum three to five years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with communities, civil society, local/national government representatives and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and/or deliver health service interventions across multiple teams, local stakeholders and geographic regions
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Bahasa and English
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 03:56:14 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: