Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Technical Expert, N/ S Crusher & C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance – Papua di Papua bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Technical Expert, N/ S Crusher & C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance – Papua
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Description:
Provide guidance and technical advice to the national counterparts in order to develop, manage, direct and control the maintenance activities in NS Crusher and C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance to ensure maximum plant availability and electrical maintenance works compliance at specified cost, quality and time in order to achieve the targets set by PT. Freeport Indonesia.
Additional Responsibilities: * Promote safety and environmental awareness for him/herself, for electrical maintenance and improvement project activities among Concentrating Division employees and contractors in order to ensure compliance with the company safety and environmental procedures and programs.
- Review systems operating and diagnostic procedures (SOP) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) in order to provide standardized guidelines for him/her and NS Crusher and C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance groups.
- Support General Superintendent and Managers to plan, organize, control and direct the maintenance activities within NS Crusher and C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance, including preventive & corrective electrical maintenance, installation of new equipment, equipment/system modification and testing/commissioning activities in order to meet availability & productivity and reliability target of EIA equipment.
- Support General Superintendent and Managers to develop, maintain and optimize 52 weeks preventive and corrective electrical maintenance activities within NS Crusher and C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance.
- Review, evaluate and maintain electrical maintenance activities, shutdown work, breakdown structure & work sequence to meet the relevant requirements & targets in more efficient and effective fashion.
- Liaise with other department internal and external of Concentrating Division with regard to maintenance and improvement project activities of NS Crusher and C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance
- Provide technical advice to NS Crusher and C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance groups of Concentrating Maintenance Department, in order to meet equipment availability target.
- Perform final quality check on repaired and/or maintained process equipment in order to ensure the entire system is functional and meets operational requirements.
- Identify and analyze breakdown, and direct subordinate on how to repair broken equipment, in order to ensure the root causes of the problem will be fixed appropriately, effectively and efficiently.
- Motivate maintenance crews to participate in necessary training programs to improve and promote their skills and knowledge, which will result in a better skilled team of C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance groups of Concentrating Electrical Maintenance with more positive and useful contribution for the smooth progress of the projects and maintenance activities.
- Support General Superintendent and Managers to control contractors and consultants to ensure company requirements are met.
- Support the General Superintendent and Managers to develop annual operation budget, in order to provide a guideline for the forthcoming year for NS Crusher and C1-C4 Electrical Maintenance.
- Advise General Superintendent and Managers on the development, monitoring, evaluation of subordinates, to contribute the development of professional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in an industrial environment (preferably in mining industry) with an emphasis on plant & process maintenance Or Diploma / Technical High School in the same field with a minimum of seven to ten (7-10) years of experience in the same environment.
- Minimum of seven to ten (7-10) years of experience in an industrial environment (preferably in mining industry) with an emphasis on high technology intensive electrical equipment (Gearless Motor Drives, Dual Drive Ball Mills, Large Motors and Variable Speed Drives/Soft Starters, Power System and Distribution, Switchgears, Transformers, Crushers, Conveyors, Feeders, Flotations, Thickeners, PLC Systems etc.)
- Strong managerial and supervisory skills.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a culturally diversified workforce.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High level communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and willing to learn Bahasa.
- Concern For Safety and Environment.
- Advanced Project Management skills.
- Finance and Accounting skills.
- Achievement oriented.
- Copper Overseas Service Company (“COSCO”) promotes a drug/ alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable Company Standards
COSCO has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs include tasks or duties that could affect the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive:
- Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who receive Safety Training; or
- Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who operate equipment or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing their COSCO job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose “motor vehicles” includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel)
Benefits: Begin first day of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Relocation assistance/Ex-Pat incentives
COSCO is an equal opportunity employer
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:05:33 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: