Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Technical Account Administrator (Customer Support) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Technical Account Administrator (Customer Support)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Company Description
Infobip is a global leader in omnichannel engagement powering a broad range of messaging channels, tools and solutions for advanced customer engagement, authentication and security. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve grown into an Engineering Powerhouse with 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 2,000 experts, aiming to change the way the world communicates.
We are an international IT and telecommunications company operating on full-stack Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally. Services include A2P SMS messaging, A2P voice, A2P RCS, app notifications, email, chat apps messaging and carrier billing. We serve both mobile network operators and enterprises, notably banks, social networks and corporations as well as non-profit organisations and public institutions.
Technical Account Administrator is a role within Infobip Customer Support responsible to support both internal and external customers, ensuring all technical services related to projects, account setup and maintenance are delivered in accurate and timely manner.
Account Provisioning and Management
· Subaccount creation (for whole organization).
· Adding new services
· Settings changes (additional fields, e.g. Allowed IP, adding contact lists, Setting up billing addresses …)
· New destination preparation (Sender name registration, analysis, checkup, route, DR, etc.)
· Adjustments in Customer Portal (new users, permissions)
· Preparing and running campaigns for clients*
Registration and Administration
· Sender registrations
· Template registrations
· Buying numbers and setup (MO Dashboard)
· All 2-way activities (ordering and account setup)
· Custom accounts setup (ASTW, SNR, DCL, text restrictions, etc.)
Reporting and Analysis
· Performance reports (traffic delivery, delivery rates report, flooding reports, etc.)
· Generating data for QBRs (extracting data for business, support ticket analysis)
· Status reports (e.g. Network Destinations report)
· Senders reporting (e.g. registered, forbidden, etc.)
· Custom analysis – related to the customer, country, route (e.g. # of senders or delivery rates for specific customer in certain country)
· Business intelligence around sender registration requirements
Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction
· Serve as trusted technical resource by acting on technical service request with desired quality and customer satisfaction standard.
· Manage relationship with internal and external customers
Contribute to internal improvement initiatives
· Update internal databases with information about technical services (account provisioning, sender registration etc.)
· Document technical procedures and best practices and share with technical community
Focus on Continuous Development
· Participate in Continuing Education sessions
· Be fully versed on technical processes and tool functionalities
- Collaborate and share knowledge with technical community on company level
More about you:
- 2-3 years experience as Customer Support or in the Customer Service Field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Excel/spreadsheets
- Knowledge in A2P communications, SMS Messaging is preferred but not required
- Good communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must
- Team dedication
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:16:45 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: