Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Tax Consultant di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Tax Consultant
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job purpose
As a member of staff within the Tax practice, you’ll join a globally-integrated team that helps leading organizations identify risk areas and sustainable planning opportunities for indirect taxes throughout the tax life cycle. Your work will impact to client needs. You’ll assist in devising and providing recommendations to address a wide range of issues and problems. In doing so, you’ll help clients meet their compliance obligations and business goals around the world.
In Tax, we have more than 35,000 people globally who help our clients understand and manage their tax compliance and reporting obligations responsibly and proactively. We help them assess, improve and monitor their tax function’s processes, controls and risk management and maintain effective relationships with the tax authorities.
Tax has sub-service lines which cover a wide range of issues: Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax, International Tax and Transaction Services.
Work effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
Collaborate with a team of tax professionals to combine diverse cross-border experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries
Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with management teams
Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
Build strong internal relationships within Tax and across other service lines
Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining tax professionals
Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting and Fiscal Administration from reputable overseas or local Universities, with minimum GPA 3.20 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Brevet certification will be a distinct advantage
- Should be capable of working effectively under pressure and meeting established goals & objectives within the specific deadline, while maintaining high quality at all times.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills in dealing with people at all professional levels will also be highly valued.
- Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written.
- Should be proactive, highly motivated and able to work effectively in a team.
- Familiarity with MS Office application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is essential.
- Experience in a similar role in another reputable accounting firm will be a distinct advantage.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 22:53:42 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: