Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Tax Analyst di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Tax Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK has been operating and grown substantially both in its infrastructure, business operations as well as talent base spreading across its four business entities – Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines, and Quality Supply Chain.
We are currently looking for an experienced Tax Analyst who will be responsible to perform activities to support the continuous improvements on GSK Indonesia Tax Process and the local tax administrative activities to support the TS compliance providers. You will work with Compliance Partners (external vendors), GSK Global Tax, Finance Directors and other business function to increase efficiency, drive performance and deliver with high quality.
- Tax Risk Management – Proactively identifying any tax issues or tax risks and execute risk mitigation and implementation actions as part of continuous improvement
- Assist on improvement project activities on Direct and Indirect Tax
- Responsible for information gathering for improvement project (data, SOPs, process maps)
- Provide support for Statutory and Tax Audit by providing requested hardcopy tax documents to Service Provider
- Ensure stakeholders queries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner.
- Support Tax providers with administrative activities that needs to be done to due to local tax regulations included but not limited to arrange the signatory, submit hardcopy Tax submission as required and archive tax hardcopy documents
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you’ll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity – as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Degree holder (Finance/ Accounting/ Tax)
- 2-3 years of direct/indirect taxation experience
- Familiar with Tax Application (eSPT, eFaktur, eBupot, eBunifikasi)
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems
- Knowledge of tax preparation and Reconciliation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, etc. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply online.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 23:30:02 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: