Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Talent and Organization Consultant di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Talent and Organization Consultant
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Talent & Organization
Improving the power of technology and the scale of our capabilities, we partner up with our clients to help them transform their businesses. Join Accenture to help leading organizations to unlock their potential and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
Talent & Organization professionals, situated within our Strategy & Consulting practice, help our clients to
- Encourage Organizational Change on large scale business transformations
- Build and lead talent strategies that incorporate future talent need
- Create and implement new operating models to achieve their business and people agenda
- Improve organizational performance through Data Driven HR services
You’re a consultant with experience across strategy and management consulting engagements at a reputable firm serving large-scale clients. Across the course of your engagements, you have come to realize that all possibilities, opportunities and strategies are fully contingent on the people & organization agenda for success. You feel highly motivated to own the data-orientated future of talent, leadership, culture & organization together with our clients, and you have the ability to craft, sell and deliver programs.
Read more of the job description
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in consulting work connected to talent & organization topics (
7 years for Manager level) * Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Previous consulting experience is highly valued (and a requirement for Manager candidates)
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Ability to develop professionally crafted presentations and confidently deliver oral presentations
- Have structured problem-solving skills
- Thrive in collaborative work in a diverse team environment
- In your area(s) of skills and experience, you demonstrate leading practices from your delivery experience; bring in tools, frameworks and new ways of working for client value creation
- You are used to collaborating with various project teams (both functional and technical), bringing the talent, organizational change and human potential aspect
- You have worked in multi-national environments and with end-users / employees of all different types of backgrounds, such as finance, manufacturing, shop floor and executive levels
- Transformational projects related to/or impacting leadership, human capital, and company culture
Client Relationship Development
- Work alongside our client to define and realize project goals
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate client workshops
- Present analysis findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Develop relationships with our clients from Manager to Director level
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by teaming up with Fellow consultants and more senior executives, lead and contribute to proposal work to build a pipeline of relevant client work for the Talent & Organization practice
- Position yourself as a subject matter expert within your area of expertise internally at Accenture and externally
- For Managers, manage business development pipelines, resources and budgets
All our advising professionals receive comprehensive training covering business sense, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Tanggal Lowongan: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 22:26:40 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: