Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja System Admin di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: System Admin
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: System Admin
Job ID: 118873
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :Indonesia – Jakarta (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Responsible to administer the operations of computer systems related to UNIX & Windows operating systems, servers, virtualization and Cloud technologies.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible to build and maintain web, virtual, and client server environments for the enterprise.
- You will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and servers; partner with the other infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and resolve related issues.
- You will need to leverage optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all computer systems and Implement and maintains a systems business impact assessment to prioritize system recovery in the event of a failure.
- You will build and implement software standards for operating systems, servers and virtualized infrastructure.
- You will also be expected to evaluate new technologies to meet business needs or to solve business problems.
- You will manage and lead Root Cause Analysis, Lessons Learned and prevention processes to provide high standard deliverables that meet SLA (Service Level Adherence) and ensure CSAT (Customer Satisfaction).
All you need is…
- B.A/B.Sc. in computer science / Electronics / IT.
- 3-7 years of experience and sound knowledge of administering at least one UNIX platform (LINUX, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX).
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of hardware administration (Physical servers, Enclosures).
- Basic knowledge of storage and networking.
- Sound knowledge of administering Windows Server Operating systems.
- Knowledge of Windows Infrastructure services like Active Domain, LYNC, DNS, DHCP – 2 to 6 years of experience.
- Knowledge of at least one of the Virtualization technologies
- Any of the platform certifications, such as: RHEL, HP CSA, SCSA, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA
- Any of the Virtual Certifications such as: VCP, Citrix
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry.
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, to work on high-end technology.
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization.
reasons to work for amdocs
Join a leading global software and services provider championing creativity and technology to build a better connected world
Touch the lives of over 3 billion people by enabling connectivity, stimulating commerce and economic growth, and inspiring people through the power of entertainment
Work for a company that serves the world’s largest communications and media companies, including AT&T, Orange, Sky, T-Mobile, and Vodafone
Be part of a company that engages in relationships with over 600+ leading film studios, TV networks and producers like Disney, Warner Bros and Sony
Help drive partnerships with some of the world’s largest tech companies, including Amazon, IBM, Google and Microsoft to take the industry to the cloud
Immerse yourself in one of the largest end-to-end DevOps departments in our industry
Join a diverse and inclusive work environment, advancing the communities in which we work while creating sustainable products and services
Grow with a global leader with opportunities to develop, learn and upskill yourself
Perks And Benefits
Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to stay on top of what’s new in your field
Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your family
Secure your and your family’s future with Life and Disability insurance
Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you’re passionate about
Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles within Amdocs
Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and self-development tools
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 23:47:17 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: