Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Surveyor di Kalimantan Tengah bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About us
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Senior Surveyor to manage and co-ordinate survey office/field activities to provide appropriate survey service to construction, mine planning, reconciliation and design personnel to enable accurate design, construction and mine planning of all site activities
- Leads in survey related technology & instrumentation application on site
- Interface daily with the other members of the Project team to obtain priorities and deadlines for various field/planning/scheduling requirements
- Ensure survey of all geological/geotechnical events are conducted promptly to allow information to be analyzed promptly and corrective measures be implemented
- Ensure all survey equipment is always handled with care
- Ensure survey LV’s are serviced as per schedule and inspected daily as per project requirements
- Encourage employees to work safely, productively, efficiently and effectively as an integrated team
- Applicants should have a minimum degree in Surveying/ Geodetic Engineering with 3 years’ experience as Surveyor;
- Proficient in construction technology, Engineering and Surveying Principles, Surveying Equipment and applications, Engineering and Surveying software, industry standards and best practice, HS&E, Surveying and Engineering software, and computer data management and manipulation; should Understanding of various types of highway construction components such as substructure, superstructure, embankment etc.; understand and implement the Design & Project Management Plan; understand the approval process for Design Approvals; team culture and experience in design management;
- Accordance with the Standards, Specifications, Schedules, QA/QC, Safety, Environmental and Program requirements and are within budgeted cost levels
- Independent and mature personality, self-motivated, results driven and good negotiation skills; high initiative; performance driven; good planning skill; good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more –
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.
Lokasi: Kalimantan Tengah
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 05:34:54 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: