Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Strategy & Planning Manager (Supply & Logistics – Gosend) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Strategy & Planning Manager (Supply & Logistics – Gosend)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
As our Logistics Senior Supply Manager, you’ll be responsible to design, implement and refine new delivery models for GoLogistics, establishing new fleets and routing concepts to continually improve the experience for Gojek’s consumer app and e-commerce Logistics users. You will be instrumental in shaping the product strategy, using your understanding of our customers’ challenges, particularly Tokopedia’s merchants and fulfilment centres, to articulate the business problems to be solved by Gojek’s formidable set of data scientists, engineers and frontline operations teams.
The role will suit an all-rounder, who enjoys getting into the trenches to understand things like the operational flows of package sorting operations in micro-fulfilment centres as much as they do designing analytical frameworks to understand system performance and identify technical issues. While your main questions will focus on where GoLogistics will be headed in the next 6-18months, you will also work with a team of business analysts to understand where performance is lagging today, and propose solutions by tuning pricing and allocation algorithms.
What You Will Do
- Strategize: Understand and exploit opportunities, defining strategy and rollout plan for major supply initiatives
- Experiment & Optimize: Design and test scalable solutions, execute changes and communicate impact
- Manage and build relationships: Develop relationships with product managers, engineers and data scientists to ensure that business value is maximized from new technologies
- Communicate: Present findings to senior management to drive business and strategic decision-making on feature prioritisation and impact analysis
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a Tech-enabled logistics company, management consulting, investment banking, or working at a start-up or Fortune 500 company; previous relevant industry experience is a big plus
- A strong analytical/structured thinking and data-driven decision making process
- Solid data management and excel spreadsheet skills; SQL, Data Studio and/or Python proficiencies are pluses albeit not mandatory
- Comfortable with ambiguity while utilizing objective and methodical approaches
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams across Business, Operations, Product, Data, and Engineering
- A creative mindset to utilize for problem-solving
- Passionate, ability to take initiatives and challenge the status quo
About the Team
We at GoLogistic have more than 100 people across Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and India. The GoLogistic business to Gojek means providing the nourishment to sustain our business from the inside out. In short, we keep things moving. Our team is led by a passionate foodie who loves Irvin’s salted egg yolk fish skin chips. We work hard and play hard and take pride in what we do!
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 00:58:59 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: