Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Strategy and Transactions Senior Consultant – Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Strategy and Transactions Senior Consultant – Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: What is Turnaround and Strategy at EY?
In Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy, we advise organization and other affected parties when they are underperforming or in distress, on the best course of action. Through independent analysis, we help them either get back on track or go through insolvency procedures like administration or receivership.
Our global network of Turnaround and Restructuring professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to improve liquidity, credit availability and shareholder return. Join this team and you will help clients evaluate capital options, capture greater transaction value and achieve strategic objectives – whether they are buying or selling a distressed asset, restructuring a business or dealing with underperformance, or looking to improve cash management.
Job purpose & Why you should work for at EY Turnaround and Strategy.
EY Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy provides leadership in difficult and complex situations to rapidly solve, execute and ultimately transform the outcome for our clients and the organizations we work with.
Whether our clients are companies, government organizations, investors, or financial stakeholders, seeking to build resilience in their business, we work closely alongside them to deliver the financial and organizational outcomes that enable them to adapt and succeed.
Within our Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy team, you will work across many different sectors, honing your skills through situational experience. You will be challenged to learn and develop in a multifaceted way, while being supported by your leaders, managers and peers. Your commercial mind, intuition and drive will enable you to transform businesses and progress your career.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Real-life exposure to high profile project
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance from reputable overseas or local Universities, with minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of corporate finance experience for example restructuring, transaction support, or auditing
- Experience in financial modeling
- Good understanding of the Indonesian Restructuring and Insolvency environment
- Good understanding of the Indonesian Accounting Standard & IFRS
- A team player with strong intellectual curiosity, industrious and willing to learn new capabilities
- Proven leadership skills to enable effective team management and coaching
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with Ms. Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Indonesian is mandatory
- Good time management
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM, ASIA, CPA, CA and CMA, will be advantageous.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for progression to the next stage.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 22:27:18 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: