Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Strategy and Transaction – Valuation, Modeling and Economics Manager/Senior Manager di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Strategy and Transaction – Valuation, Modeling and Economics Manager/Senior Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: EY Transaction Team Indonesia – Valuation, Modelling and Economics is currently inviting for talented personnel to join a team of experienced professionals who help guide clients to make key decisions and improve strategic outcomes.
Join Valuation, Modeling & Economics team and you join a team of experienced professionals who bring to clients excellence in accounting, taxation and financial due diligence. You will help guide clients through the model review, model support and model-build activities necessary to make key decisions and improve strategic outcomes. With over 1,600 valuation professionals worldwide, no similarly positioned global professional organization can match our breadth of capabilities or our depth of resources.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We currently have career opportunity for Senior Manager or Manager to join our Valuation, Modeling & Economics group within Strategy and Transaction team in Indonesia. We work across all industries and operate in a broad range of disciplines including:
- Decision support
- Transaction evaluation
- Strategic planning and capital allocation
- Business case development
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Data analytics and visualization
- Economics analysis and modelling
- Other bespoke model development
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager or Manager within Valuation, Modelling & Economics, you will help clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modeling, capital equipment and complex securities. You are likely to spend your day to day working on complex financial decisions, working with management on parts of the strategic client decisions and acquisitions and regularly undertake creation of financial models using data analytics techniques for strategic priorities.
In your role you will:
- Assume a leadership role in report generation and detailed financial modeling. Supervise, develop and mentor professionals at the Staff and Senior level.
- Deliver financial modelling engagements for strategic planning, capital allocation, transaction support, investment appraisal, financial planning and reporting purposes
- Provide clients with modelling solutions, data analytics and analysis to address complex business problems
- Review and analyze large data sets concerning a variety of economic factors to prepare reports detailing the results of performed research, particularly in future economic developments.
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners on proposals and new business opportunities.
- Leverage technology, analytical tools and techniques to deliver insights and enhance the value and effectiveness of services provided
- Maintain and develop positive, productive and professional relationships with internal and external clients
- Work in a highly regarded team, which values collaboration, respect and knowledge sharing
- Work in close collaboration with other Strategy and Transaction teams and the wider firm
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to conduct analysis, research and reporting to interpret data and statistics, validate and reconcile complex data
- Create mathematical models to predict future economic developments
- Ability to learn new data analytics tools and related software, including data visualization and database skills
- Excellent business English skills – both writing and verbal
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with a demonstrated aptitude in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Intellectual curiosity
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, business, finance, economics or mathematics
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in the fields of: valuation, financial modelling, FP&A
- Strong financial modelling skills (Excel) and the ability to create fit for purpose financial models (e.g., cash flow, integrated financial statement, operational and decision support models) using best practice techniques and applying sound commercial judgment
- Strong knowledge on the concepts of accounting, finance theory and analysis, risk and return, capital budgeting and financial strategies, statistics and forecasting.
- Demonstrated capability in using visualisation software and managing large data sets (PowerBI, Spotfire, Tableau, Alteryx)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to building internal and external networks
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges in a collaborative team environment
Ideally, you also have
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM, CPA, CA, CMA, MAPPI would be advantageous.
- A proven record of excellence in a merger integration, acquisitions, divestitures, carve outs
- Experience gained within another large professional services organization
- Established networking skills in a relevant industry
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to supporting your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 22:57:58 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: