Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Stewardship Executive di Jakarta Selatan bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Stewardship Executive
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About Syngenta
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this job:
To plan and execute stewardship program, projects, and activities in Indonesia in order to maintain business sustainability of Syngenta CP (Crop Protection) products and solutions while at the same time ensure the safe use of crop protection products are performed by farmers to protect human health and the environment.
- Manage stewardship program through planning, programming, executing, monitoring, and evaluating stewardship projects and ensure all activities are done effectively and impactful.
- Supporting CP product knowledge and safe use trainings on pesticides to Sales / Marketing / CPD / Technical Sales and farmers in order to handle pesticides for crop protection properly.
- Implement stewardship activities in collaboration with Sales team to ensure Lead To Operate (LTO) of CP products (special focus on Paraquat, and safe use of CP products).
- Cooperate with CP Regulatory to liaise with Government / Regulatory Authorities and Non-government Organizations to ensure appropriate representation of the company position regarding Stewardship.
- Build strong relationships with key distribution, industry, local government and value chain stakeholders to advance the company’s interests on emerging stewardship issues and in the development and conduct of industry stewardship initiatives.
- Joint Effort with Industrial Association and supporting its stewardship activities (CropLife, ALISHTER).
Essentials Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Has Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field like plant protection, agriculture or biology.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Agrochemical business or related industry.
- Experience in field application, field trials of pesticides.
- Able to conduct and manage technical seminar in up country.
- Experience in CP product knowledge and practical training; and pesticide safe use training.
- Has minimum 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience of successfully developing, executing and delivering digital communications content (social Media).
- Has knowledge and experience of designing infographics, familiar with video creation.
- Has teamwork attitude (good collaborator) and people person.
- Has creative and analytical thinking.
- Possesses good communication (including public speaking, influencing and interpersonal skill).
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate – benefitting individual employees and the company.
- Location: South Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Full-time position.
- Requires frequent travelling (including remote areas).
Lokasi: Jakarta Selatan
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 23:11:25 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: