Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Sr. Data Engineer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Sr. Data Engineer
Perusahaan: Philip Morris International
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We’ll make sure you’re set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
- Technical specialist to build, test, deploy and evolve the capabilities for data curation and publishing into the data platform using standards and best practices to deliver high quality, standardized and harmonized consumable data domains for consumption by Advanced Analytics and Operational use cases.
- Closely partners with other team members from architecture, data governance, product managers, delivery, data management services to curate ingested source data across multiple sources from cleansing and validating to standardizing, harmonizing and transforming for a single view to the enterprise.
- Development and growth mindset with problem solving skills to understand the business and functional requirements to design, build and deploy capabilities that are reusable to accelerate projects delivery.
- Research, evaluate, and develop PMI Enterprise Data Platform capabilities to solve new data problems and challenges.
- Extend and improve our internal frameworks, develop guidelines and best practices.
- Perform, in collaboration with PMI Enterprise Architecture team, technology and product research to better define requirements, resolve important issues and improve overall capability of PMI Enterprise Data Platform.
- Additionally, you will improve the current level of automation and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of our platform as well as do code reviews for your peers.
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering, Information Management or Information Technology,
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Have Snowflake Pro certification would be an asset
- Minimum 5+ years in a data warehouse and data mart implementation
- Skills and expertise:
– SQL programming (advanced level)
– Knowledge in data modelling (multidimensional data models)
– Building ETL processes
– Experience in any Data Warehouse Automation tool (WhereScape Red or similar)
– Problem solving skills
– Understanding Data Vault 2.0 modelling
– Code versioning (GIT/SVN)
- Nice to have:
– Microsoft Power BI knowledge
– Experience with Apache Airflow
– Experience with Python
What we offer
Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future
To join our growing team…
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 07:30:43 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: