Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Specialist – Marketing and Internal Communications di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Specialist – Marketing and Internal Communications
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About Orica
At Orica, it’s the power of our people that leads change and shapes our futures. Every day, all around the world, our people help mobilise vital resources essential to progress. Established in 1874, we have grown to become the world leader in mining and civil blasting with a diverse of team of more than 13,000 across the world.
It’s an exciting time to join us – we are shaping the future of mining through digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of thinking, pioneering innovation and reimagining the way we work.
About the role
The Marketing Communications Specialist leads the delivery of external marketing and internal communications to support the marketing and leadership team initiatives of Orica Asia.
What you will be doing
- Ensures effective and efficient engagement and communications with Asia stakeholders to support and deliver optimal business outcomes and value for Orica
- Leads the implementation of regional integrated marketing communications strategy
- Co-ordinates the Technical Data Sheet compilation process for Product areas
- Manage and implement product branding, livery and packaging in line with Orica standards
- Manage the conference and events plan for the region
- Develops communication, sales tools and promotional materials in accordance with category strategies.
- Co-ordinates mine site photography and case study videos
- Develops and optimises digital marketing efforts.
- Maintains Marketing Communications content and assets across all relevant digital platforms, including but not limited to website, mobile app, tradeshow tool; sales tools housing within company intranet
- Leads the planning and execution of communications across media and events.
- Leads the establish a pipeline of content to ensure timely communication of success and activity through internal and external channels including but not limited to the Globe, Yammer, OricaMail; orica.com; oricaminingservices.com; kni.co.id, Orica social media channels and external trade media.
- Supports Crisis Management teams and Product Managers with Communications advice and services to protect the Orica brand and effectively communicate with customers and internal audience.
- Supports organisational change initiatives by delivering effective internal and customer communication with cross functional teams.
- Leads participation and contribution to the Global Marketing Communications network and planning processes
- Work with stakeholders to deliver internal communications to support leadership team requirements
What you will bring
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum 5 years experience post professional qualification in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience developing and managing marketing communications plans with measurable outcomes.
- Strong project management experience with evidence of results
- Proven influencer, able to manage processes across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Experience in implementing process improvement initiatives would be desirable.
- Demonstrated skills associated with building strong vendor &/or customer relationships.
- Financial acumen and budgeting experience.
Software and Systems (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office suite
- Web / Intranet Content Management Systems – specifically ‘ElcomCMS’ .net technology platform
- Industrial / B2B / services marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the customer markets in which Orica operates.
- Knowledge of mining, explosives and blasting concepts.
How you shape and influence others
- Demonstrates courage, resilience and flexibility
- Strong reputation for integrity, ethics, personal values and solid character
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-aware and open to feedback
- Work effectively across business unit
- High level decision making ability
- Able to manage multiple tasks within deadlines and work independently
What we offer
As part of a truly global company, you will have the ability to grow and learn in a diverse, collaborative culture. We foster relationships and learning through connected global and local teams, promote flexible and diverse career paths and support the development of your knowledge and skills.
You will be paid a competitive salary, learn from talented individuals across multiple disciplines and be able to thrive in a safe workplace within a collaborative culture. Ignite your career at a place where your distinct potential can find its home.
We respect and value all
Orica promotes and fosters a culture of inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment everywhere we operate. We treat our people and applicants with fairness, dignity, and respect, getting the best of everyone’s contributions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military or veteran, marital or disability status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 03:39:41 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: