Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Software Engineer (Android) – Driver Platform di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Software Engineer (Android) – Driver Platform
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
At Gojek, engineering is central to everything we do: bringing our ideas to life and into the lives of our users. As our Senior Software Engineer for the Driver Platform team, you take the wheel in overseeing Android Engineering at Gojek. Along with owning the entire life cycle of these projects, you will establish and evangelize the best engineering practices for your team to follow. Working closely with product managers, QA engineers, and designers, you will get to build world-class products and meet the technological needs of the Gojek’s driver partners, ensuring they get the quality care and service that they deserve.
What You Will Do
- Own the entire life cycle of small to medium complexity projects
- Craft high-quality, maintainable and well-tested code for our mobile app
- Communicate and closely collaborate with mobile, backend, QA and designers on a regular basis to ship high-quality features
- Be responsible for the ownership and end-to-end delivery of your stream of work
- Work closely with junior developers and guide them in adopting engineering best practices and conventions
- Participate in the design review process, seeking and providing constructive criticism
What You Will Need
- At least 2 years of experience in Android application development
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK and some of its internals
- Strong grasp on programming languages like Kotlin or Java
- Good understanding and experience in Android architectures, design patterns, OO design principles; strong debugging and root cause analysis skills
- Experience with unit and instrumentation testing of code for robustness and reliability
- Hands-on experience with popular open-source libraries like Dagger, RxJava, OkHttp, Mockito, Espresso, and similar libraries
- A knack of writing clean, readable and maintainable code with experience shipping apps & managing releases/rollouts in Play Store
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and dealing with Android fragmentation problems
About the Team
Our Driver Partners are one of the key pillars of our business. From delivering food orders to transporting people and goods from one place to another, there is very little that our drivers can’t do. The Driver Platform team is an integral part of the entire Gojek ecosystem. We’re responsible for building apps that are used by millions of driver-partners every day to earn their living. Our apps are operational across multiple countries in the Southeast Asian region, including Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam, and are growing at a rapid pace.
Our team consists of android, back-end, front-end, QA, and data engineers. Often working alongside the Product and Design teams, we work to meet the technological needs of our driver-partners via the systems and tools we build and provide for them. We’re divided into multiple sub-teams that focus on particular objectives for our driver-partners. Besides shipping a world-class transport app, we also work as a “platform team,” building features ourselves and enabling other teams in Gojek to contribute to our codebase. This gives us a unique chance to build excellent engineering processes and practices to support a large scale of developers working on the codebase.
One of the biggest obstacles our team has had to overcome was to ship releases faster and with top notch quality. After many weeks of research, collaboration, and trial and error, we figured out that the best way to tackle this issue is to automate as much as possible. Since then, we’ve focused a large amount of our efforts on prioritizing further automation in most of our projects, which has subsequently streamlined and enhanced the quality of our driver app.
We are a big team of home bakers, Netflix watchers, and K-pop fans who enjoy using technology to ease the lives of the people in our community. We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 02:52:15 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: