Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Service Centre Manager di Jakarta Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Service Centre Manager
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Role Summary:
Manage the Operations Centre by implementing strategies to ensure improvement in both service and transit time performance whilst managing costs. Allocate appropriate resources in Service Centres, and ensure all ground operations personnel are equipped with sufficient equipment and adequate training to process shipments, including pick up, sorting, ULD handling and delivery, while maintaining service quality and managing costs.
- Achieve the operation KPIs and business goals by communicating and providing full functional support to the Ground Operations management team.
- Ensure the performance of all vendors in line with DHL team and meet network standards.
- Liaise with local authorities such as Labor Department, Police Department and Customs Excise in meeting industry and authorities’ standards and requirements.
- Work close with Gateway operations while implementing countries operational initiatives.
- Ensure the process between Service Centre and Gateway operation is in line with network standards.
- Support the business acquisition process and provide after sales support in order to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Manage all customers’ inquires and ensure high quality services provided.
- Liaise with Operations Support Management ensuring smooth operation in the owner operator system.
- Ensure employees in Operations are trained and developed to meet business and succession needs.
- Achieve market leading transit time, data quality and service performance targets. Manage the measurement, monitoring and actions for improvement.
- Ensure that DHL meets/improves upon its regulatory and environmental obligations while actively leading initiatives to remove trade impediments.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the facility, equipment and infrastructure in accordance with regional guidelines and company image.
- Ensure Operations team remains within cost targets and seek means by which to manage costs whilst maintaining/improving service and productivity levels.
- Oversee Security practices to ensure policies and business needs are met.
- Roll out projects to address global / regional and network imperatives and programs.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Ensure operational practices and procedures are compliant with global / regional and network operation policies.
- Work with the Sales / Commercial / Services Team to propose value added services and solutions to existing and new potential customers.
- Develop a culture of quality, service excellence (for internal customers), flexibility and cost consciousness.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Willing to be placed in Jabodetabek area
- Minimal Bachelor Degree with related experiences
- 3 years operations experience, preferably within transportation or logistics industry, including a proven Supervisory role
- Having good knowledge on Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) include software skills for DHL Systems
- Excellent Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Effective analytical problem solving skills & high-level reasoning
- Well-developed planning and organisation skills
- Focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
- Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
- Facilitates the development of others through personal involvement in coaching, mentoring and sponsorship. Creates an environment that fosters learning, growth and development to improve DHL’s capability to achieve the strategic vision.
- Knows the talent/needs of the team. Attracts and develops the people who can meet those needs. Encourages effective cooperation among team members and between teams. Inspires team spirit and the commitment to achieve high standards of performance.
- Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support and gets others to willingly take action.
- Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results, striving for best in class. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
Lokasi: Jakarta Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 04:49:57 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: