Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Testing Engineer – Global Automotive Client di Indonesia bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Testing Engineer – Global Automotive Client
Perusahaan: Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for working in a group environment in coordination with engineering and manufacturing teams to support new products test procedures improvement , new products software review and improvement , new products troubleshouting and failure analysis .
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- Basic Requirement
1. Diploma or degree in engineering or other technical discipline.
2. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience same position
3. Good Communication skills
- Must Have
1. Understand Automotive Process
2. PCBA Knowledge and Electronic Schematic Diagram
3. Operational Schematic reading and understand on the progress of the Schematic and the products
4. Measurement Equipment’s knowledge (Oscilloscope /CRO / DMM/)
5. Knowledge in the Failure analysis and Root Cause finding
- Testing Methodology and Tester (EOL & PCBA Related tester
1. CAN analyzer / CAN BUS and Electrical Voltage accuracy study
2. LIN Shifter and LIN Communication
3. Engineering Review for new projects (SW analysis and install for verification)
1. Vector Canoe + DET (if have it’s good to analysis with Software issue)
2. Unedified Diagnostic service (UDS)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Testing and Development of the products and tester
2. Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to support all test and characterization aspects of the new product
3. Perform test engineering and related analysis as required to support internal and external customers.
4. Execute all test activities including the definition of test plans, test procedures, develop complex tests to analyze/assess the
effect of software release on hardware and hardware releases during production and application approval process.
5. Failure Analysis for the PCBA / System and takes lead on Failure Mode Testing.
6. Provide technical leadership and guidance to FA technicians pertaining to defect analysis. Collaborates and communicates
with management and the FA team regarding FA progress, FA results and product (HW & SW) quality improvement suggestions and plans
7. If test method has problem, troubleshoot and establish the correct test method. Improves test methods.
8. Perform device characterization testing following documented test plans to ensure new products meet specifications
9. Perform detailed analysis of test results and provide concise
10. Sample build progress for NPI product and build reports this mainly need to support PM
11. Work with product teams to identify key data sets and develop reports
12. Excellent Communication, Presentation skills & Problem-Solving Skill
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:52:26 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: