Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Software Development Engineer, Frontend di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Software Development Engineer, Frontend
Perusahaan: PT Bukalapak.com
- Develop and improve high quality HTML/CSS/JS code.
- Ensure codes that you develop are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible, and conform to the W3C standards.
- Ensure web products you develop adhere to our company-wide style guide and matches the designed user experience.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers specializing in backend services, web frontend, mobile apps, and test automation, as well as product design and ideation.
What you need to have (i.e., Minimum Qualifications)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- Humility, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Knowledge and experience in building user-centric web apps using modern HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
- Solid understanding of Vanilla JS. We believe JS frameworks exist as tools to accelerate our development speed, but a solid foundation is still necessary to avoid being overly dependent on specific frameworks.
- Firm attention to detail, semantic markup, consistency of design, and maintainable frontend architecture.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (i.e., Preferred Qualifications)
- Knowledge and experience with frameworks, CSS preprocessors, task runners (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Sass, LESS)
- Experience in frontend development, whether in-house, for an agency, or as freelancers.
- Experience with web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend performance optimizations.
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Comfortable working through the command line.
- Dedication to unit testing, code reviews, and other quality-oriented practices.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles.
- Basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or similar)
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 22:23:15 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: