Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Program Assistant – Sustainable Landscape di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Program Assistant – Sustainable Landscape
Perusahaan: Global Green Growth Institute
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: PURPOSE
- Manage the agreed Standard Operating Procedure to ensure the Joint Workplans with MoEF and Bappenas can be implemented both in national and subnational levels according to the schedule.
- Maintain a Project Calendar which consists of significant events during the Project lifetime.
- Maintain database of the contracted partners, consultants, and/or firms, including the status of payment and deliverables.
- Maintain a mechanism to track actual expenses for each event by working with the Work Unit in national level and Program Assistant in provincial offices.
- Support to financial management of the projects by tracking actual expenses, supporting the monthly fund request submission, including tracking and record any revision to the Project Budget.
- Assisting in the planning and overseeing significant events, including the procurement, budgets and payments, invitations and confirmations, organizing logistics, and other required items.
- Carry out other specific operational tasks for project implementation as requested.
- The position will involve domestic travel.
- Work closely with contact person in each Work Units (directorate-level) on the MoEF and Bappenas, including with the Secretariat of Low Carbon Development Initiative, and be known as GGGI’s contact person and/or focal point for support on program activities partners.
- Maintain good and close relationship with project’s partners, firms and consultants, and other key stakeholders.
- Closely collaborate and liaise with GGGI’s operations team and GGGI administration team in province to ensure the Project will be implemented in accordance with GGGI’s rules and procedures.
- Uphold GGGI’s values in all cases.
- Updated Joint Workplans with MoEF and Bappenas, including the easy-to-access Standard Operating Procedures and templates.
- Regular meetings of Project’s coordination and management.
- Updated internal Standard Operating Procedure for administration, procurement and other operational aspects are informed to the Project Staff.
- Updated Project’s Calendar.
- Updated database of the contracted partners, consultants, and/or firms, including status of payments and deliverables.
- Updated SharePoint with a structured archiving consist of all Project’s deliverables and important documents.
- Acknowledgement letter for each Project’s activity as the Hand Over document.
- Ensure that GGGI’s standards are applied and met accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or commerce disciplines or related fields.
- Preferably 3-5 years of relevant experience working and be responsible on relevant areas to the post.
- Familiarity in working with government agencies in Indonesia.
- Experience working with GGGI system will be advantage.
- Fluent in Indonesian and English.
- Ability to develop and maintain good and healthy relationships with GGGI and its counterparts.
- Ability to work in an organized, systematic manner, with degree of innovations and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to write concise and clear minutes supplemented with effective filing and database system development and maintenance.
- Ability to perform in demanding atmosphere and self-motivate to produce quality results in timely manner.
- Ability to communicate well with all stakeholders.
- Understand and actively supports GGGI’s mission, vision and values.
- Promote the optimum use of public resources.
- Promote an organizational culture of trust, transparency, respect and partnership.
- Process and share information easily.
- Manage emotions and stress positively, builds rapport and resolves conflict easily.
- Promote creativity and innovation among staff.
- Be able to lead where needed and provide solutions to project-level challenge.
Child protection – GGGI is committed to child protection, irrespective of whether any specific area of work involves direct contact with children. GGGI’s Child Protection Policy is written in accordance with the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 03:03:34 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: