Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Product Manager, Card Issuing di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Product Manager, Card Issuing
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About Xfers
Founded in 2015, Singapore-based fintech Xfers aims to accelerate financial access within Southeast Asia by enabling businesses to accept payments and send money seamlessly. Xfers boasts a range of last-mile financial rails including Xfers Send, Xfers Accept, Xfers Wallet, and StraitsX stablecoin. In Singapore, Xfers is a Major Payment Institution licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore for e-money issuance. In Indonesia, Xfers connects online businesses to a range of payment methods which include bank transfer, e-wallet and offline channels such as agent banking networks and convenience stores. Currently, Xfers is part of Fazz Financial Group, which is backed by strategic investors including Tiger Global, B Capital, Y Combinator & others.
For more information, visit: .
About the Card Issuing team
The Card Issuing team is developing an API-based platform to allow businesses to easily issue debit and prepaid cards for their customers and employees. We’re building a self-serve solution that’ll make it simple for companies to integrate physical cards into their fintech products as well as manage employee spend. Card Issuing is a brand new product line that complements our existing Payments platform in our mission to accelerate financial access in Southeast Asia.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a bent for solving technical problems and an equally strong ability to drive business strategy and communicate to any audience.
You will lead core parts of our fintech platform that will help to accelerate digital businesses. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of all initiatives that will ensure our customers get the most value out of our fintech products.
You will be responsible for understanding the motivations and business requirements of our customers and their end-users, and to ensure that our product offering exceeds their expectations, driving towards our company mission of providing equal financial opportunities to everyone.
You will support and mentor other product managers on the team, providing regular guidance and feedback. You will be a role model for others to emulate and set high standards for those around you.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the Card Issuing lead and other product managers to discover, ideate, develop and launch growth opportunities and customer-centric products in Singapore and Indonesia;
- Identify market opportunities and establish the product vision and strategy for a brand new product line;
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements to build a world-class card issuing platform;
- Write and review product specifications to scope out new products in detail;
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Compliance, etc.) and the Leadership team;
- Develop and prioritize the product roadmap;
- Document user stories and mockups using collaboration tools like Notion, Figma, and Whimsical;
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of our card issuing platform;
- Work closely with developers to design and conduct user acceptance test cases;
- Drive product development with a world-class team of engineers and designers.
What we’re looking for
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Product Management;
- You have the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience;
- You have a proven track record of delivering measurable results for both users and business;
- You have strong problem solving skills and the willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
- You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests;
- You are just as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimising an existing flow, and you know when to do which;
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a best-in-class product;
- You know how to influence people to get things done across any function. People love working with you;
- You are outspoken and have the ability to communicate/escalate concerns and facilitate the right stakeholders in a discussion before they become issues;
- You are comfortable working in a tech environment with the ability to coordinate across several functions (Product, Engineering, Business Operations, Compliance, Marketing, Design, Business Development);
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- You are familiar with SQL.
We love reviewing all the applications we receive, but unfortunately, we may not be able to get back to everyone individually. If we’d like to move forward with your application, we’ll definitely be in touch!
Xfers is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Xfers will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
By submitting your application, you agree that Xfers may collect your personal data for recruiting, regional organization planning, and related purposes.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:25:27 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: