Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Investment Officer di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Investment Officer
Perusahaan: World Bank
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: IFC-a member of the World Bank Group-is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2021, IFC committed a record $31.5 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, visit
The Financial Institution Group (FIG) is one of IFC’s key departments responsible for a significant portion of IFC’s business volume, profitability, and development reach. FIG engages in a wide range of sub-sectors including Microfinance, SME, Gender, Climate, Insurance, Capital Markets, Housing, Distressed Assets, and other areas, with both investment and advisory services delivered globally to IFC’s clients through IFC’s global network.
FIG’s East Asia and the Pacific (EAP) team is based across the region, including main offices in Singapore, China (Beijing), Indonesia (Jakarta), Vietnam (Hanoi and HCMC), the Philippines (Manila), and Thailand (Bangkok), as well as other smaller offices across the region. The team members work on both new business development (including transaction processing) and portfolio supervision/client relationship management across the region. Both new business and portfolio supervision activity of the FIG team entails engagement with all types of Financial Intermediaries (e.g. commercial banks, microfinance companies, insurance companies, NBFIs, etc.) across multiple products ranging from senior debt to straight equity investments.
FIG is recruiting a Senior Investment Officer to join its investment team that originates, manages and monitors IFC’s financial sector investments in Indonesia. The Senior Investment Officer will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia and will report to the FIG Regional Industry Manager covering East Asia and the Pacific.
- Possesses an extensive internal and external network with key players in the FI sector in Indonesia and the region, and an ability to leverage those networks to maintain expertise, identify and capitalize on business opportunities, and bring deals to closure.
- Ability to tap into and leverage resources through expertise in the industry and region and sector, including risks, market dynamics, and regulatory structures.
- Able to read and anticipate shifts in market trends and the implications for IFC’s current and future business.
- Ability to direct and review complex financial information and financial analytical work performed by team members and quickly assess what it means as well as identify where there are gaps, inaccuracies, or inappropriate applications.
- Capacity to lead successful negotiations with clients and different stakeholders based on an in-depth understanding of IFC requirements, policies, and practices as well as client and stakeholder interests.
- Ability to offer alternative solutions to capitalize on opportunities and overcome impasses.
- Ability to develop a client engagement plan and implement it by maintaining ongoing relationships with senior-level clients, developing a deep knowledge of their business and priorities, anticipating their unexpressed needs, and helping them look beyond markets where they are currently active.
- Ability to understand the political context and mindset of government officials to connect their interests with what it would take to create a business climate and incentives for private sector investment in their countries.
- Integrate a broad range of complex issues, challenges, perspectives, and recommendations into a cohesive narrative.
- Able to clearly illustrate the long -term financial and economic benefit of IFC/ WBG offerings and how those benefits align with client and government needs and priorities, including in more difficult contexts.
- Ability to engage and guide productive discussions with key stakeholders and decision makers where there is resistance to proposed business opportunities or deals and where mutual understanding ultimately occurs.
- Ability to supervise staff in business development, processing, portfolio management, or specialty area by providing technical guidance and delegating work to build and effectively use talents of staff and balance workloads.
- Ability to guide, advise, mentor, and coach junior staff and peers to develop and broaden their scope of skills, including providing on-the job learning opportunities. Critical for challenging markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to describe complex issues, approaches, and lessons in a manner that is relevant and understandable to clients/stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar relevant education; accreditation as a CFA or CPA is considered a plus.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in the financial sector, including a solid operational understanding of commercial banks and other financial entities in the region.
- Demonstrated network of top-level contacts in the financial services and investment industries in the Asia Pacific region, and particularly in Vietnam.
- Demonstrated success developing new business and deals that add value to a diverse group of clients in Indonesia.
- Advanced financial, credit and risk evaluation skills, with demonstrated ability to structure and negotiate a variety of complex financial instruments (debt and equity); experience in portfolio management.
- Documented experience identifying, originating and qualifying new business opportunities developing and executing results-driven client engagements.
- Sound business judgment and strong problem solving/negotiation skills, as well as ability to work effectively on simultaneous projects under time pressure.
- Capacity to deal with conflicting priorities and deliver high quality work on schedule; facility to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the business community and governmental authorities, as needed.
- Demonstrated strong written, presentation, and business level communications skills in English.
- Ability to synthesize and present information effectively and tailored to different audiences.
- Genuine commitment to sustainable development.
- The position requires regional and international travel.
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Learn more about working at the and , including our values and inspiring stories.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 22 May 2022 01:54:58 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: