Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Fraud Analyst – GoFood di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Fraud Analyst – GoFood
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
You will be a part of the team which oversees the risk management for the GoFood Business and will report directly to the Head of Risk Strategy – GoFood and Groceries. With your expertise in the risk/fraud domain, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team identify fraud patterns and trends, evaluating the risk assessment of both existing & new products, building models that would measure risk assessment & strategizing on process efficiency thus providing and sustaining a safe and reliable platform that our customer can count on and love to come back to.
What You Will Do
- Identify new fraud emerging trends/patterns and recommend solutions both at the strategic and tactical levels, balancing the business vision and the practicality of implementations
- Assess, validate, and optimize risk rules to ensure best outcomes and to meet stipulated risk target metrics
- Identify risk assessment from products, systems, processes and recommend feasible preventive measures
- Influence roadmaps of partner teams, including the wider Risk organization, Data Science, Engineering, Product Management, GoFood business, Operations, and Finance
- Identify and predict blockers, conflicts, and risks to projects across multiple teams and seek solutions to drive timely execution
What You Will Need
- At least 4 years of experience within the Risk domain, preferably within food delivery, ride-hailing or e-commerce will be a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Structured, factual, and data-driven. Ability to deep dive into data then elaborate clear and synthetic insights
- Strong in SOP building, governance principles (maker/checker), highly informed with operational metrics (SLA, exceptions, escalations)
- Strong proficiency in GSuite and other data skills (SQL, BigQuery, Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills to effectively collaborate and exchange information across stakeholders of various backgrounds and levels
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or other relevant field preferred
About the Team
GoFood being one of the largest online food delivery applications, the scale at which this team operates is phenomenal. GoFood has more than 500k merchants and more than 20 million dishes listed on its platform. GoFood is also a marketplace for restaurants to list their food items and increase their sales. GoFood also has its own fleet of drivers with an app where they can accept food orders and earn their daily income out of food delivery. So overall it’s an ecosystem consisting of consumers, merchants and drivers which GoFood manages with the ultimate aim of providing best user experience to consumers and growth for merchants and drivers.
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, The GoFood Risk team plays the core role of making GoFood the most credible & reliable platform for all its customers, driver-partners, and merchants ecosystem, including delivering bold solutions to reduce risk and abuse on the platform. For instance, should you have a question about identifying fraud patterns and trends, we are your people!
Our GoFood Risk team is a tight-knit, mini family who loves to constantly explore new ideas. We definitely share a deep interest in solving real problems in our community through the use of technology. Believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business and MSMEs.
As of 2021, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualised gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 07:38:00 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: