Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Environmental Consultant di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Environmental Consultant
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Arup Indonesia is the creative force at the heart of many of the country’s most prominent projects in the built environment. As an international multi-disciplinary consultancy, we draw upon extensive expertise from our local teams and global networks. Today we continue to shape the country’s infrastructure through railways and highways projects across the Region.
We are currently seeking a Senior Environmental Consultant to join our growing team in Jakarta.
About this role
Reporting to the Jakarta Planning leader, you will undertake various Environmental and Social consulting tasks (Environmental Impact Assessments, Environmental Management and Monitoring Programs), including qualitative and quantitative analysis, determination of the types of relevant permits required, statutory submissions and report-writing on a range of infrastructure, property, master planning and site development projects.
What will I do?
- Participate in and coordinate Environmental Impact Assessment studies (AMDAL) to conform with Ministry of Environment requirements and / or international standards.
- Undertake stakeholder engagement
- Analysis of environmental impacts, including modelling work
- Coordination of technical specialists and sub-consultants’ inputs
- Environmental and Social due diligence
- Lead and support senior staff in presentations and meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Provide support in delivery of Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD)
- Provide relevant environmental inputs in Resettlement Action Plan preparation if required.
What will I bring?
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering or Environmental Management / Science. A Masters’ degree / Post graduate studies in Environment, Sustainability or Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) will be an advantage
- Certified AMDAL consultant
- Minimum 8 years of experience undertaking environmental impact assessments / environmental design / resettlement action plans / environmental modelling / public engagements as well as environmental experience dealing with government agencies
- Familiarity/experience with modelling or simulation tools/software an advantage
- Familiarity with working with international funders / clients such as ADB, World Bank etc.
- Excellent technical writing, analytical, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with environmental assessment practices in the Indonesia
- Familiarity/experience in Geographical Information Systems e.g. ArcMap will be beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the wider institutional and policy context for climate and environment in Indonesia
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, architects, consultants, and technical specialists, working across every aspect of the built environment.
Founded by Sir Ove Arup, a gifted engineer-philosopher with an original and restless mind, our firm has always had a keen sense of purpose.
We are employee owned and believe in fair treatment for all our members. We support flexible work and will help you strike a balance for your needs.
Ready to strive higher?
Our open roles are waiting for you on the Arup careers page. If you like what you see here, apply today.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 03:33:11 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: