Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Data Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Data Analyst
Perusahaan: Funding Societies
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be at the intersection of our Business and Data in Funding Societies, working primarily with our Risk and Ops team as well as other tech and business teams to enable your work. You will also drive automation across a range of finance, risk, credit and operational processes. You will deep dive into the economics of our customers/products and spend your time in financial reporting, analysis, credit risk and more.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong sense of ownership, a deep appreciation of data and fundamental understanding of end-to-end analytics functions. As long as you are adding value to the business, you are your own boss. The way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if you are humble, love autonomy and enjoy life changing professional challenges, we could be perfect for each other.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business drivers, formulate and complete end-to-end analytics solutions
- Design, develop and maintain self-service reports, dashboards and analysis on interactive BI tools for easier data visualization
- Contribute in collection, processing and modelling of financial data using SQL from complex databases to integrate into data warehouse that can be used for reporting/analysis and to give recommendations and drive decision making
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to different audiences, creating visual displays of quantitative information that drives financial decisions in the business
- Find innovative and creative ways to obtain and drill insights from new financial data
What we are looking for:
- You have a (minimum) Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative/Technical field, exposure /minor in finance preferred
- Problem-solver, keen learner and data enthusiast. Highly analytical, curious & business focused.
- Confident and clear communication, especially of complex ideas and information and collaborating across teams
- Outstanding SQL skills (Python is a plus!)
- Data Warehousing, Data Governance and ETL/ ELT processes knowledge will be a strong advantage
- Experience with BI tools, such as Tableau, Sisense, PowerBI etc
- Experience translating analysis results into actionable business recommendations
- Able to work independently and as a team to support multiple countries concurrently, able to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development – We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 01 May 2022 22:04:53 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: