Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Consultant – Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY Indonesia di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Consultant – Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY Indonesia
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: HOW TO APPLY:
- Register via this link:
- Once the registration is complete, submit your documents: CV, Academic Certificate (if applicable), and Latest Transcript in 1 .pdf file to
with email subject: [CCaSS] – EXP – [FULL NAME] – [UNIVERSITY] – [DATE OF BIRTH: DD/MM/YY] * Confirm your application by clicking the Apply Button
- Failure to follow all of the steps above, your application will not be processed
Join Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) and you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team experience to help clients understand and manage their climate change issues related to new regulatory requirements, rising stakeholder concerns and opportunities for cost reduction and revenue generation.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realize your potential.
About the opportunity
CCaSS is part our Assurance group which is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of business-critical information or processes.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll spend most of your time in assisting clients to identify, measure, and manage their business and reporting risks as they transit their organizations in respond to changing government environmental regulations and new trends in sustainability management and reporting. You enjoy actively contributing to the growth and development of the CCaSS practice by taking operational responsibility and accountability for engagement team support and delivery.
Skills and attributes for success
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, both internally and externally
- Communicating EY’s scope of services and providing guidance in the delivery of CcaSS projects, with an emphasis on complex and/or specialized issues within assurance and/or technical sustainability reporting and advisory capacities
- Identifying and communicating trends, developments, and key performance drivers relevant to the client, while demonstrating a deep understanding of the industry and marketplace
- Supporting client relationships, business development, and account management leadership through the development of thought leadership, client and internal collateral, and training
- Conducting performance reviews, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and contribute to performance feedback/training
- Representing the practice in management forums and supporting the rapid, profitable growth of the business
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree, preferably in Sustainability or Social Development or Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences or other branches of engineering (chemical/industrial/electrical). Non-engineering undergraduate degree (business, finance, social science) who have a strong interest in the sustainability field are also welcome to apply, Minimal GPA: 3.00
- At least 4 years of experience in audit or sustainability in a large and dynamic organizations
- Knowledge and interest in sustainability related areas or topics
- Extensive experience working and leading in a team-based environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong project management and personnel management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, as necessary
Ideally, you also have
- Professional presence with the ability to engage management level clients as well as internal leadership stakeholders
- Ability to analyze complex or unusual issues in the context of client engagements and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offer
Working at EY will give you offering of:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 22:08:09 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: