Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Associate – Assurance Advisory Services (Banking Background) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Associate – Assurance Advisory Services (Banking Background)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Will be involved in providing end-to-end IFRS implementation advisory for clients
- Compile, analyze, and document facts for matters of the engagements
- Provide analysis for complex transactions, financial statements, and other general accounting journal
- Will be involved in proposal development
- Responsible to coach junior staffs to assist in task delivery
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Minimum 2-4 years of working experience in audit/advisory in a Big 4 Accountant Firm
- Preferably with assignment in banking sector
- Degree in accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.25
- Accounting skills expected: adequate understanding of Indonesian GAAP (PSAK) and IFRS, general accounting journal, financial statement reporting processes and financial statement analysis
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skill and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skill in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 52741
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia (“Deloitte in Indonesia”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 00:07:35 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: