Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Analyst -Finance di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Analyst -Finance
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Overview
BukuWarung is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we are building the digital infrastructure for 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia, enabling them to efficiently manage and grow their business, starting with digital bookkeeping, online storefront & payments. BukuWarung’s vision is to empower 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia to become financially aware and enable them to manage and grow their business using technology.
BukuWarung is backed by top tier VCs globally: Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Y-Combinator, AC Ventures, Quona Capital, East Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, , Tanglin Venture Partners and strategic angel investors from Stripe, PayPal, Plaid, Grab, Gojek, Facebook, AirBnB, Fast, Mastercard etc.
Where are we headed?
With millions of users on board, BukuWarung is poised to build the digital infrastructure for MSMEs, where more financial services & productivity tools can be layered on. Given the nature of the platform, BukuWarung can promptly respond to the high demand for alternative means of micro-loans and extend lending and payment services. Beyond providing loans, as BukuWarung’s network grows and transactional data is accumulated, the platform can more effectively manage its product offerings and develop into a digital MSME neo-bank with end-to-end financial services from deposits to insurance. Meanwhile, on the side of productivity SaaS tools, BukuWarung can also build additional modules on top of the current digital ledger and extend upstream to the rest of the supply chain for these MSMEs.
About the Role
- As a Financial Business Analyst, you will be responsible for tracking a company’s financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports and connecting finance data that may exist in silos like ERP or result of a manual process.
What You’ll Do
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking analyzes financial data and create financial models for decision support report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation and automation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards to enrich financial base data by connecting to third-party tools and automate manual processing of financial information perform reconciliation of cost data by tracking the movement of money through internal systems.
Who You Are
- Loves data & finance – will dig deep to understand the intricacies of financial process and related data
- Can manage forecasting and reporting projects from end to end
- Have a strong curiosity about what makes a business tick
- Know how to translate questions into a set of metrics, requirements, and/or reporting
- 2+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Excellent with Data Analysis and querying tools such as Advanced Excel, SQL,
tools such as Power BI, Tableau finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields- * Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy roleFMVA or similar designations big plus strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- The data team at BukuWarung is a bunch of amazing folks that share a common passion for data-backed science and customer obsession. Currently, we are a team of 15 members and scaling fast (The number might change by the time this post goes live and, that’s a testimony to the speed at which we work). The team comes with diverse experiences at leading startups as companies across the globe like Grab, OVO, Tokopedia, Hamlet, Grofers, Zomato, and Bounce, nearby. Across the organization, we are infamous as “Party Poopers” as we burst the bubble when someone is looking at data wrongly and famous as “Oracles” as we act as the brains behind key bets and long-term strategy. We have a singer, painter, mime artist, author, rock climber, and comedian in the house so you can expect our chill sessions to be a lot of fun.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 06:01:02 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: