Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Senior Account Manager (Merchant Payment – Offline) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Senior Account Manager (Merchant Payment – Offline)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
You will be part of the business & operations team accountable for delivering special projects across Offline Payment products (Gopay & Card). Partnering with Device Management team, Marketing team and Product and Development Teams to execute strategies for highest priority products and solutions, for different segments of the merchant.
What You Will Do
- Keep external or internal clients satisfied with the company’s services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
- Handle troubleshooting technical issues, ensuring that service agreements get met
- Have a positive relationship with clients, meet deadlines, lead a team, stay organized, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better; Maintain and develop key client relationships
- Have strong ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to the client; Ownership of serious issue resolution and escalation management
- Responsible for supporting quality programs, embedding new processes, and workflows into the team
- Drive continuous improvement and value add initiatives
- Responsible for meeting the obligations established within the contract and ensuring process documentation is complete and robust
- Responsible for assessing and implementing change, and strategic directions
What You Will Need
- At least 5 years of experience in Service Delivery or Project Environment; had experience on Payment Gateway – Offline Payment industries will be added value
- Service focused on the ability to meet targets on a continuing basis
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business activities
- Delivery focus documentation is a must
- Proven focus on continuous improvement and adding value to clients
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills, excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
- Fluent in English and are a confidant in communication
About the Team
Our Payments team oversees GoPay (Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing consumer payments and financial services app), as well as Midtrans (one of Indonesia’s largest payment gateways both for online and offline).
Our Merchant Payments team is part of the larger Payments platform, and consists of passionate engineers based in Jakarta, Singapore, and Gurgaon. We run Southeast Asia’s leading financial platform for online and onsite merchants. It’s our job to oversee all things related to empowering business owners, and to create a seamless and efficient payment gateway solution. We also take the time to understand our merchant-partners daily concerns and experiences in order to cater our services to resolve any hurdles and expand their operations. The big question that we’re always trying to solve is: How can we better improve our digital experience for our merchants-partners.
We’ve helped simplify payments for over 300,000 merchant-partners in our respective regions – from retail stores in town to your favorite Gorengan and Martabak stalls. But, the growth of Payments does not stop here. We are hungry for more. We intend to become the largest payment and financial services group in Southeast Asia. We are working on several projects now, including one about enhancing direct interaction with our merchant-partners of a variety of businesses and their customers.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 06:47:06 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: