Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja SAP GRC Security Consultant di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: SAP GRC Security Consultant
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at .
As part of our SAP GRC Consultant, you will be part of our SAP practice and responsible for steady-state maintenance and enhancement of S/4 HANA Security and SAP GRC Access. The position also provides support and guidance for SAP production security incidents and enhancements, including role design, authorization errors, user maintenance requests, and SAP GRC system administration.
The responsibilities include working with project teams to design and develop security roles and catalogs around newly implemented functionality. As part of the ongoing responsibilities, the position will work with both functional and technical teams to advise and develop the best business practices needed to secure the SAP systems and ensure they are compliant with company standards and policies.
Read more of the job description
Must have Skills:
- 4 – 7 years experience in SAP Security and SAP GRC Access.
- Understanding various SAP authorization concepts catering to SAP S/4 HANA systems and SAP GRC Access & Process Control.
- Experience in Security/GRC activities for minor enhancements and support pack/version upgrades.
- Extensive experience working on maintaining of GRC master data, running risk analysis, batch job monitoring, audit & compliance support activities (user management controls, access certification, etc.)
- Knowledge of risks associated with application security exposures and solution proposals to eliminate/ minimize risk.
- Strong experience in designing authorization roles for SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP HR, SAP SRM, SAP CRM and Enterprise Portal systems.
Good to Have Skills:
- Minimum 2 Full Life Cycle Implementations experience or Support experience.
- Have basic knowledge on integration between GRC module to other systems or modules
- Experience in SAP Single Sign on 3.0 (SSO), SAP Enterprise Threat Detection 1.0 (ETD).
- Successfully implemented SAP Fiori Security for end user mobile application interfacing with ECC.
- Have experience in using UME (User Management Configuration) groups and roles.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Troubleshooting security access issues, able to interact with key functional/business stakeholders for providing a resolution to SAP Security/GRC errors/exceptions.
- Keeps oneself constantly abreast of the latest advancements on S/4 HANA and other emerging authorization concepts.
- Understands various compliance requirements that impact security and provide solutions to address them.
- Ability to quickly understand and adapt to various role design concepts and deliver in a short time.
- Support and enable team members across both technical and management leadership capacities.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 22:48:20 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: