Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja SAMPOERNA ACADEMY – CUSTOMER SERVICE & PARENTS RELATIONS OFFICER di Medan, Sumatra Utara bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: SAMPOERNA ACADEMY – CUSTOMER SERVICE & PARENTS RELATIONS OFFICER
Perusahaan: Sampoerna Schools System
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Company Description
Our teaching philosophy encourages students to inquire, explore, innovate and communicate, providing vital skills required for leadership in Indonesia and abroad. Coupled with internationally-recognized academic credentials, we are equipping our students to compete and succeed at every stage of life. With the advent of the information age available at our finger-tips, our job as a school is to teach our students “to learn how to learn”.
Drawing from the world’s best curricula and American-based STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) methodologies, we are equipping our students with global exposure and an internationally-recognized academic qualification.
Our environment was created to encourage a culture of innovation and collaboration. Moreover, our integration of communication, multiple language proficiency, and collaboration in team projects set us apart from most other schools in ASEAN.
Sampoerna Academy graduates will assume leadership roles in a global society by being creative, passionate, life-long learners who are able to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world and who care deeply for their fellow men and the environment.
The mission of Sampoerna Academy is to provide a safe, caring, and collaborative learning environment that is of the highest quality and meets global expectations for student achievement and character development. Our educational foundation is student-centered with a strong emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) which enables students to become mature, confident global citizens with a strong sense of purpose. Our end goal is to prepare students for tertiary education and to make them work-ready and world-ready.
Core Beliefs * Academically, we prioritize the development of cognitive skills and communication skills over rote memorization because we believe that more than acquiring facts, students must be able to apply their knowledge in real situations.
- We seek opportunities to engage all stakeholders to play a part in the success of our students.
- We maintain a strong Asian cultural value system that celebrates social harmony, order, and respect.
- STEAM competency will differentiate our students from those attending other schools.
- Our learning spaces are a platform for hands-on activities, exploration, inquiry and the creation of knowledge and dialogue.
- Bridging the communication between school and parents
- Understanding the attitudes and concerns of the parents
- Provide efficient and communicative services to parents, visitors, and students
- Able to map out parents’ concerns, compliments, and comments in efficient and timely manner
- Academic background related to hospitality, such as but not limited to Hospitality Management, Communications, Office Administration, Secretary
- Experienced in handling complaints
- Having experience as school admin is prioritized
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Chinese Hokkian, English, Bahasa Indonesia, and Mandarin
Lokasi: Medan, Sumatra Utara
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 22:38:45 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: