Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Sales Executive – Mandarin Speaking di Denpasar, Bali bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Sales Executive – Mandarin Speaking
Perusahaan: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Description Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others’ vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building and Maintaining Customer Base
Answer owner questions regarding use of properties and location amenities; make recommendations given the background information obtained on the owner through discovery.
01. Follow up on referrals/leads from owners.
02. Fulfill requests from owners or prospects regarding pricing, property maps, property descriptions, room locations, and portfolio/network information.
03. Contact owners to monitor satisfaction, make aware of upcoming promotions, and develop business opportunities (e.g., reloads, referrals).
04. Develop and maintain records on customer contacts and use that information to support effective follow-up opportunities.
05. Monitor contract processing to minimize rescission decisions, provide comprehensive owner assurance and ensure timeliness of closings.
Giving Sales Presentations
01. Follow and adhere to the Consultative Sales Process when presenting to owners and guests.
02. Establish trust with the prospective owner and Owners throughout the entire sales process to build on-going rapport.
03. Discover the needs of prospective owner and Owners through a series of strategically layered questions/discussion and utilize the information to customize the sales presentation.
04. Provide prospective owner and Owners a Sales Gallery, Property and Model tour specific to their sales distribution site.
05. Explain the features, advantages and benefits of the product and advocate the appropriate amount of points to accommodate the prospective owners and Owners current and future vacation needs.
06. Complete and close the sales contract process by ensuring all required/legal paperwork and documents are signed and notarized.
07. Practice and continue to develop and improve sales script and presentation.
08. Ensure clear understanding of finance options and present as an approach to ownership.
09. Prepare for daily appointments (e.g., review tour sheet, owner history, presentation details, etc.).
10. Follow up face-to-face guest interaction with email, phone, or mail correspondence and facilitates use of Vacation Ownership Advisor.
11. Answer Owner and customer questions regarding product information, servicing issues, construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
12. Use, demonstrate, and/or coordinate virtual tour (e-Tour) software for guests.
Conducting and Managing Business Transactions
01. Assure complete and accurate processing of documents pertaining to sales.
02. Review details of contracts with prospective owner and Owners once they decide on purchase.
03. Thoroughly review loan applications and financial documents with the customer and ensure completed properly.
04. Work with Sales Management to minimize cancellations, provide comprehensive owner assurance and ensure timeliness of closings.
05. Analyze problems and formulate a strategy and plan to overcome challenges of getting work done quickly with a high degree of quality.
06. Complete purchase summary worksheet at end of each sale.
07. Reach out to and influence Legacy Owners and Every Other Year (EOY) Owners to enroll, upgrade and maximize all reload opportunities.
Providing Service to Others
01. Respond to and monitor the resolution of customer and Owner inquiries in a timely manner with accurate information.
02. Leverage resources for providing service to guests and Owners (e.g., Vacation Ownership Advisors) in an effective manner.
01. Manage time effectively to punctually attend daily team meetings, training sessions, and guest/owner appointments.
02. Demonstrate total understanding of the culture and processes of the organization.
03. Improve sales presentation approach through self-critique, practice, and lessons from the feedback provided by others (e.g., Sales Development Manager, Coaches, Guests, Owners).
04. Participate in formal training sessions offered by management team.
05. Attend daily huddles and regularly scheduled team/manager meetings.
06. Assist in the development and mentoring of other Sales/Membership Executives as requested.
07. Maintain an awareness of current events (e.g., news, sports, pop-culture) and information on site locations to enable and promote customer relationship building.
08. Perform other duties as assigned.
09. Understand and abide by state and federal regulation around all sales and/or marketing activity (i.e. Do Not Call Lists, State registrations, Exemptions, etc.).
Lokasi: Denpasar, Bali
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 02:54:51 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: