Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja SAFETY MANAGER di Tangerang, Banten bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: SAFETY MANAGER
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
- Champion in development and implementation of Contractor’s HES management plan to ensure that all Contractor’s and Construction Contractor’s personnel are always in compliance with Company’s HES policy during the performance of work at Job Site.
- Work closely with Company and Construction Contractor, and act as a person in charge for overall HES related Services, which shall include but not be limited to joint planning and prioritization to ensure resources adequacy, resolving related problems in a timely manner, assist Construction Contractor to enhance HES compliance, etc.
- Conduct a yearly audit program on implementation of all systems, processes, and procedures in the Contractor’s HES management plan, and report the results to Company.
- Develop, implement and monitor HES related key performance indicators for Contractor and Construction Contractor during the Contract period.
- Develop, enforce, and execute the implementation of mandatory HES training program (safety induction, MSW, and other HES program) for all Contractor’s and Construction Contractor’s personnel.
- Interface with relevant professional organizations to get information on recent HES studies and adapt as necessary to achieve a zero-incident program.
- Establish and maintain knowledge transfer and competency enhancement thru well-structured formal training and mentoring program for all Contractor’s personnel in HES function.
- Report to and assist Project Manager related to the execution of HES related Services.
- Minimum education is a bachelor’s degree (S1) in engineering, science, economics, management.
- Candidate shall have HES training certificate issued by Government or authorized organization especially related to the Services for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities.
- The candidate shall have a minimum of 15 years of working experience in various field construction HES management & supervision, with a minimum of 12 years of which are for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, and a minimum of 8 years of which are at a managerial position.
- In the last 5 years has minimum experience as a HES Manager for EPC or Construction Management contracts for projects in oil & gas or petrochemical multi-national companies with a minimum single contract value of US$ 50 million and managing a minimum of 500 Contractor’s personnel including supervised Contractor from diverse nationalities and various discipline (e.g. HES supervision, HES Coordinator, contractor’s Project Manager, etc.).
- Active communication in English (verbal and written) will be proven by the interview process with the Company representative.
- The candidate shall have a broad knowledge of HES management for field construction activities, construction equipment safety inspection practices, implementation of IIF (Incident & Injury Free) principles, other HES codes and standards related to field construction from internationally recognized organizations.
- The candidate shall demonstrate strong HES leadership, be proficient in business administration processes and understand contract law & principles.
- The candidate shall have the strong managerial capability and high skills for communication, facilitation & coordination, mentoring & coaching, and networking.
Lokasi: Tangerang, Banten
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 04:42:10 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: