Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Research Associate – BhinnekaLab di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Research Associate – BhinnekaLab
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About the Role
In this role, you will play an integral role in discovering and designing new ways to create an innovation-focused ecosystem that supports environmental and societal changes in Indonesia.
BhinnekaLab is a function within YABB that powers the research and development initiatives. Our mission is to design science-backed tools, products, and services.
Currently, BhinnekaLab is focusing on:
– Understanding the minimum system requirement for building an innovation-focused ecosystem in Indonesia
– Understanding the landscape of impact-making processes in environmental and future-ready sectors
– Utilising various research approaches to find out what works and does not in building an innovation-focused ecosystem
You will work directly with the Head of BhinnekaLab, Research Project Manager of BhinnekaLab, Program Associates, the Implementation Partner, and closely with the rest of the Foundation’s team. You will play a role in conducting end-to-end research projects.
What You Will Do
- Design – Formulate research question and analysis plan that could support YABB’s missions
- Project Management – Monitor data collection implementation partners
- Analysis – Conduct data analysis as well as synthesize and write the insights that could inspire our targeted audience
- Connect and Outreach – Ensuring that our research insights can support YABB as well as reach communities outside YABB
- White Space Thinking – explore new ideas and unmet needs to design new approaches and solutions
What You Will Need
- Have a solid statistical or data analysis ability, preferably using R.
- Minimum 2-year experience in conducting research; from formulating the research question, developing instruments, managing data collection, to cleaning and analyzing the data.
- Having research experience in the environmental sector is a plus.
- Involvement in a report or working paper writing is a plus.
- Enjoy and has experience in reading and synthesizing literature/academic journals.
- Has a vision and passion for addressing social and environmental issues in Indonesia
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Experience working in a cross-functional team and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, technical environment.
About the Team
Yayasan Anak Bangsa Bisa (YABB) is the impact driven foundation of the GoTo Group established to break barriers and drive progress towards solving environmental and socio-economic challenges that stand in the way of a sustainable future. We embody the spirit of Gotong Royong, reciprocity and empowering progress together. The Foundation’s activities lie in creating collaboration, driving paradigm shifts through the power of technology and innovation, initiated through the GoTo ecosystem, and in partnership with the government, private and public sector. Joining YABB offers a unique chance to join an entrepreneurial team to drive innovation to solve the most pressing challenges and support changemakers in advancing their work and solutions.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Tanggal Lowongan: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 05:31:15 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: