Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Relationship Manager, Corporates di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Relationship Manager, Corporates
Perusahaan: Standard Chartered
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To achieve agreed individual financial and non-financial targets by acquiring, growing and retaining profitable local Corporates clients within acceptable risk parameters.
- Contribute toward achieving team’s overall target and delivering optimal portfolio return.
- Collaborate and build effective partnerships with other RMs, team leaders/segment heads, product partners, CCIB colleagues as well as other stakeholders/partners outside CCIB in risk, compliance, other support functions
- Achieve individual financial and non-financial targets (with reference to scorecard) while contributing towards team’s overall deliverables through:
- effectively generating new business – identify prospects and convert in line with the Bank’s appetite
- strategically formulating account plan – provide clients needs-based solutions, structure appropriate credit facility, and execute various banking transactions
- proactively building trusted client relationships – maintain the active portfolio and focus on sustainable portfolio growth
- Market and sell broad range of products including Trade, Cash management, and Financial Market (incl Capital Market and Corporate Finance
- Prepare credit proposal and loan application of customers; prepare annual review on timely basis
- Work closely with Credit Analyst in embedding first line of defence in term of risk identification, partner with Credit risk team to ensure good quality lending decisions are made; to ensure the strict adherence to the prevailing EAR / credit policy
- Implement agreed business plan to achieve sales/ revenue targets
- Generate creative ideas on customer acquisition and products/ services
- Regularly feed back to Team Leader/Segment head and peers on new and anticipated financial and service needs and recommend appropriate improvements to processes on new products
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in client engagement, internal stakeholder management and other business conduct
- Drive continuous improvement of the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes to increase the consistency of systems and processes.
- Support the framework for effective management of operational risks across the Business and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations at a global level.
- Support the execution of Business strategy in a safe and well-controlled manner and on an end-to-end basis – incorporating infrastructure requirements and ensuring that they are fit-for-growth.
- Conduct regular and timely customer due diligence (CDD) reviews
- Ensure CDD profiles are error free for timely sign off
- Follow and comply with AML CDD policies and procedures where applicable
- Identify KYC issues, provide solution or escalate to line manager if necessary
- Ensure internal / external KYC requirements are adhered to AML CDD policies and procedures
- Timely handling of customer issues, complaints, and product enquiries in accordance with established procedures
- If portfolio has co-managed accounts with GSAM, then actively manage the same to achieve account level objective
- Work closely with GSAM Account Manager and ensure relevant systems and controls pertaining to the role are in compliance with Group policies and procedures
- The role needs to be performed as per agreed co-management Role & Responsibilities document
People and Talent
- Embed the Group’s values and culture
- Coach peers and more junior staff as appropriate
- Partner effectively with internal stakeholders to deliver effective client solutions
- Abide by appropriate frameworks to guarantee that business is carried out within the Group’s risk appetite and relevant risks are appropriately managed in conjunction with line managers other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with the highest standards of regulatory conduct and compliance standards and practices as defined by internal and external requirements. This includes compliance with regulations and guidelines on Sanctions, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Environmental and Social Risk Management (ESRM).
- Abide by the Group’s values and code of conduct and foster a robust culture to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees.
- Ensure that Risk Management matters that are brought to the job holder’s attention are subject to direct remedial action and/or ensure adequate reporting to the relevant superiors and/or Risk Committees.
- Do what is right in order to avoid reputational risks and operational losses, including risk issue escalation in timely manner
- If portfolio has co-managed accounts with GSAM, notify GSAM of any adverse events on the co-managed accounts
- Ensure relevant systems and controls pertaining to the role remit are in compliance with Group and Business policies, procedures, standards and codes, including those governing all Risk types, Compliance, Operational Risk, Technology and Operations, Finance and Reputation
- Ensure adherence with the following Regulatory Compliance policies and processes (as is applicable):
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and all applicable money laundering prevention procedures (including Hornbeam/ Business Restriction Compliance)
- Client Due Diligence & Related Periodic Reviews
- Client Suitability Standards
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Approval & review of Credit Applications
- Maintain Documentary standards
- Data Confidentiality
- Cross-Border Policy
- Environmental and Social Risk Management (ESRM)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
- Gift and Entertainment
- Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture including completion of mandatory e-learning in a timely manner
- Engage with all audit report findings and ensure feedback is acted upon
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Business to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Colleagues in CCIB, IMO, R&C teams, Product Partners, Risk, Compliance and other support Functions within the Bank (Country and Group level)
- Embed Here for good and the Group’s brand and values
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- Work effectively across SC, using values behaviours to drive overall business growth
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 01:45:54 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: