Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Quality Control Specialist di Cirebon, Jawa Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Quality Control Specialist
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Do you believe that everyone should have access to Entertainment and Education?
At Migo, we are creating a movement to change the status quo to enable our consumers in emerging markets to watch entertainment and education videos offline – anytime, anywhere without buffering. We are creating a content distribution network (CDN) that is 100x cheaper to deploy than existing telco infrastructure resulting in ultra-low-cost for data. This allows us to bring joy to customers and build an innovative digital gateway through a smartphone to transform the digital lives of 3 billion rising consumers for the modern internet experiences with consumption of data at an affordable price.
Migo is looking for a QC Specialist with strong experience in the industrial manufacturing field. Working closely with Migo’s Indonesia operation team, this person will be the quality monitor and controller of the Migo Download Stations. This role challenges you to maximize your skills and experiences as we bring affordable and quality entertainment to the Indonesian mass markets.
- Inspecting incoming material and output product using appropriate methods to ensure it meets quality standard.
- Performing regular equipment, fixtures testing reports (Pendrive, Mobile Phone, Tools etc.) and keeping measurement equipment operation accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
- Maintaining inspection results and maintenance form by completing quality reports, summarizing diagnosis data into quality database, distributing relevant process documentation and have improvement in quality assurance management perspective.
- Conducting inspection checks on the components and process to ensure the protocols/test method are well implemented.
- At least 2 years’ experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role Proven track record on working in scale factory and familiar with shop floor and ticketing system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits excellent logical thinking and capability of risk assessment in QC Perspective
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of different backgrounds in both verbal and written forms
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other related fields of study
- Proficiency in MS. Office
Why join us?
Simple: We bring joy and transformation not only to Emerging Markets but to you, too.
Being an Imagineer means breaking boundaries by imagining, designing, building, and developing innovation to transform lives. Here in Migo, we aren’t just employees. We are Leaders, Caring, Relentless, Innovators, Always Improving, and we carry this in every action as we work together as one team towards one goal.
We change the world. Our passion for solving problems fuels us to continue challenging social norms and rebalancing accessibility for everyone. We dream big yet execute simply.
We don’t fear failure. Rather, we take those as an opportunity to improve. We move as one borderless team and build ideas together. Your inputs are valued because all of us are innovators: we believe that our endless curiosity while learning from each other builds the next best thing.
We unlock your full potential by being surrounded by a vast diversity of cultures and perspectives. You will be mentored by experts and fellow leaders through knowledge sharing and through fast and straightforward feedback. You will be empowered to grow as an individual and a professional to a whole new level – because as much as you got us, we got you too.
We work hard & play hard! We know how to take care of you by giving you time. Relax and celebrate with your fellow Imagineers during the company-wide happy hours and culture sharing events across the three offices. Relax with your friends and family by using your unlimited annual leaves. Treat your friends to a night out after your biannual compensation and performance reviews.
We are Imagineers and together let’s transform the world and you.
Follow us on:
Lokasi: Cirebon, Jawa Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 00:22:01 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: