Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja QA Analyst di Cikarang, Jawa Barat bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: QA Analyst
Perusahaan: Kerry Group
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: About Kerry
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
- Performs laboratory testing of process and product quality parameters according to current approved Kerry methods in an accurate manner.
- Endeavors to complete each testing in the specified period of time and is able to release results or information as per pre-agreed timelines.
- Makes sure all testing records, certificates, materials and products disposition are accurate and up to date for ease in analysis of the concerned.
- Helps ensure all quality assurance resources in support of manufacturing are available at all times
- Help in setting up company mandated quality and food safety systems and maintain continued certification to acquired Standards thereof
- Participates in process variance investigation as well as in productivity and quality improvement projects together with colleagues in other departments
- Helps ensure the reliability, functionality and on time calibration of laboratory testing equipment
- Will be able to do in-plant and off-plant supplier or system audits
- Practices GLP, laboratory safety and housekeeping procedures in accordance with SSHE, food safety and quality policies
- Active in implementing HSE programs to achieve HSE Goals by:
- Implementing HSE rules specific to QA Analyst job, such as :
- Always wear PPE when conducting chemical handling (included chemical preparation, analysis, glassware washing, chemical waste dispose, etc)
- To always check and ensure safety part of equipment is properly working prior doing analysis (pressure on compressor of Leak Tested Vacuum, blower in chemical cabinets is properly work, etc)
- To read and keep MSDS near whenever working with chemicals
- Always comply with latest Laboratory Work Instruction procedure when doing laboratory work
- Save energy by using electricity and water as effectively as possible
- Actively participate to update and implement the risk assessment (HIRADC) to prevent hazards that occur during workflow
- Dispose and segregate waste according to its category
- Attending HSE trainings addressed to them,
- Reporting and or following up on HSE issues and reporting on HSE incidents.
Qualifications and skills
- Chemical engineering or B.S Chemistry graduate, Food Technologist or other related field
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years total in laboratory or food ingredient processing plant
- Understanding of product certification programs such as Kosher, Halal, and Organic
- Awareness on FSSC 22000, HACCP, SPC, AIB product safety system, and HSE system (ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015)
- Understands GMP and GLP requirements
- Knowledge on allergen handling and processing
- Knowledge of food and facility security requirements
- Good in oral and written communication
- Consumer / customer satisfaction focussed
- Understands “cost of quality”
- Should be comfortable working in a fast changing and growing global environment where accountability, quality, timeliness are key components
- Performs work in collaborative manner, good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Lokasi: Cikarang, Jawa Barat
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 05:59:45 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: