Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Psychology Support Program American Red Cross di Indonesia – Afrika bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Psychology Support Program American Red Cross
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: The American Red Cross Tsunami Recovery Program (TRP) had been established to direct the organization’s response to the South Asia tsunami disaster. The TRP activities focus on integrated community recovery and preparedness interventions in tsunami affected countries in Asia and East Africa in collaboration with Red Cross and non-Red Cross partners.
The Indonesia TRP Delegation operates from offices in Banda Aceh, Calang, Lamno. It also has liaison offices in Jakarta, and other areas in Aceh province in collaboration with the Indonesian Red Cross.
The American Red Cross seeks dynamic individuals to fill the:
Psychology Support Program – Sr. Field Officer
- Duties applicable to all
– Work towards the achievement of American Red Cross goals in the country/region of operation through effective managerial, lateral relations and teamwork.
– Ensure understanding of roles, responsibilities, lateral relationships and accountabilities
– Perform other work related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Technical Support and Training:
– Support PMI staff and volunteer to interpret ARC PSP strategy and develop culturally appropriate activities for each site to implement PSP program.
– Provide training and technical support to PMI staff and volunteers in planning monthly, weekly and daily activities inline with overall PSP annual implementation plan.
– Support PMI program officer and field officers to compile monthly implementation planed and cash request, ensure each activity’s appropriateness
– Support SPO to access effectiveness of IEC materials (e.g., training manuals, poster, etc.), identify needs for improvements and work with program manager to improve
– Identify training needs within PMI teams and support ARC instructional unit to develop, organize and facilitate relative trainings.
- Program Monitoring & Reporting:
– Monitor program implementation in the field to ensure efficiency
– Write monthly narrative reports for activities done for each month
- Program Operations:
– Support PMI branch/sub branch to plan logistics needs and coordinate with respective stake holders to acquired such resources
– Support PMI to setup program operations, assist in improving effectiveness of utilization of logistics
– Support PMI to manage and monitor financial and procurement activities
- Coordination and Communication:
– Support PMI Program Officer to create a continual system of provide feedback, sharing and quality improvement of program interventions, conduct regular monthly and weekly meetings within ARC team involve other sectors as required
– Regularly update SPO with ongoing things, seek assistance where required
– Assist ARC and PMI PSP team members in coordination and trouble-shooting with any stake holders i.e. ARC Management, PMI, GOs, NGOs, INGOs
– Support PMI in developing partnering with local government agencies for ongoing program implementation and sustainability of program.
- Program Phase-out and Exit:
– Support PMI to develop phase-out and exit activities in coordination with ARC.
– Provide technical assistance to PMI for implementing program exit and document best practices and lesson learned for PMI PSP in respective district
- University degree in Social Work, Psychology, Community Development, Sociology Preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementing psychosocial support programming in Aceh – Indonesia is essential
- Experience in demonstrating ability to train and manage staff
- Ability to take initiative, think creatively and work collaboratively
- Excellent relational, administrative and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in computers especially MS office
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae to [email protected] put Job title in Subject line. Only applications in English and short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after December 24, 2008 will not be considered. December 19, 2008
Lokasi: Indonesia – Afrika
Tanggal Lowongan: Tue, 18 May 2021 22:50:09 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: