Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Provincial Officer – Vaccine Project ( JOGJAKARTA ) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Provincial Officer – Vaccine Project ( JOGJAKARTA )
Perusahaan: Save the Children
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: PROVINCE OFFICER – VACCINE PROJECT ( JOGJAKARTA )
The prioritization of vaccine recipients (the elderly, people with disabilities, adolescents, etc.) varies significantly across regencies in each province. Vulnerable groups need support from their caregivers or community in getting vaccination. There is a big need for mobilizing target vaccine recipients into vaccination centres. Therefore, there is a great need to improve availability and accessibility through logistics and manpower to support the COVID-19 vaccination program. Providing portable cold chain, rented vehicle for mobile vaccination clinic, rented public/private facilities as vaccination centres are among several logistics approaches. Supporting government and military village staff, local CSOs and healthcare workers can also strengthen the existing systems and support rapid vaccination program especially in hard-to-reach areas.
The program is trying to support the Government of Indonesia in accelerating the coverage of COVID-19 vaccination through more strategic and inclusive rollout in the four priority provinces, especially for marginalized women and men, including the elderly men and women and/or men and women with disability. Marginalized groups should be kept updated and facilitated into the vaccination schedules in the target provinces. Gaps in socio-economic background (including education, employment, etc gender norms and certain social values have challenged the efforts in ensuring access to vaccine. Therefore, it is necessary to involve active participation of all stakeholders to support in supplying vaccine access and fulfilling the requirement for vaccines from the marginalized groups.
The Project Officer for this project will closely engage and monitor the works of implementing partners and will work hand in hand with local partner staff, CSOs, CBOs, DPOs, and other relevant actors.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Oversight and Management of Program Implementation and Quality
- Ensure program activities are implemented according to the detailed implementation plan including leading the technical implementation of the project in the field (district and village level).
- With direction from provincial coordinator and technical experts, ensure high quality technical implementation of program interventions according to global best practices, and lessons learned from SC programming in Indonesia and globally.
- Work closely with staff from others program and other stakeholders to implement program activities according to the established project workplan.
- Support NGO partners and other stakeholders in improving the quality of Vaccine Project activities.
- Work closely with Emergency Response Team to make regular capacity building and build commitment for deployment in emergency situation.
Build and maintain relationship with school, community and other stakeholders
- Work closely with staff from other program, NGO partners and communities to ensure their active participation and acceptance of the Vaccine Project activities.
- Participate in relevant meetings with authorities and other stakeholders on topics related to the implementation of the humanitarian activities.
- Develop excellent communication and cooperation within the team and between the different other stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and improve close-relationships with local officials and partners to ensure constructive working relationships that would contribute to the learning and sustainability of the Humanitarian Department.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Work together with MEAL staff to conduct assessment, baseline, mid-term review and end-line for Humanitarian activities.
- Conduct regular program monitoring to assess progress of Vaccine Project activities
- Share data/information with MEAL staff for further data analysis and use the analysis to inform program design/review.
- Ensure the Quality Benchmark are assessed and implemented in every key program activity
Financial and Administrative Management
- Support Provincial Coordinator of Vaccine Project in providing accurate forecast in relation to Vaccine Project cost.
- Coordinate with the Finance team to produce accurate and timely financial reports
- Work closely with Admin and Logistic team to ensure timely procurement and delivery of all materials needed for Humanitarian activities, response and preparedness context.
- Work closely with Admin/Logistic team and Finance team to ensure adherence of both Admin/logistic and Finance procedure
Brand and Reputation:
- Contribute to ensuring all project staff are aware and are actively involved in building and maintaining the brand in all project field sites and with all projects external stakeholders including partners
Facilitating Transformational Change:
- In line with guidelines provided by ILT, lead in promoting an environment of continuous learning, where staff is encouraged and supported to grow and develop and are willing to be held accountable for their commitments.
Any other task & responsibilities given by the Supervisor and to comply with Save the Children and Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik’s policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education and experience background
- Bachelors University Degree or equivalent in relevant field preferably in Education.
- At least 3 years work experience with non-government organizations and experience in emergency response
- Have experience in Child Protection project and Education project
- Member of Emergency response team Save the Children Indonesia.
- Have experience especially in Alternative Care will be a bonus.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of emergency and preparedness in Humanitarian setting
- Good knowledge and ability to work to mobilize communities
- Good understanding of the Indonesia Child protection (especially in alternative care) and education systems
- Good communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills including experience in conducting training and mentoring.
- Good organizational skills including report writing and spoken English.
- Computer literate
- Able to drive a motorcycle
- Able to work with minimum supervision with quality output.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
Tanggal Lowongan: Mon, 23 May 2022 06:22:44 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: