Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Project Manager (Indonesia) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Project Manager (Indonesia)
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: As a Project Manager, DTC, you will help launch the next generation of Direct-To-Consumer ecommerce platforms for our clients. This role offers the opportunity to learn end-to-end business processes and transformative technologies in the fast-moving ecommerce space in Southeast Asia.
About Direct-To-Consumer Ecommerce at aCommerce
The Direct-To-Consumer Ecommerce team at aCommerce is responsible for helping brands and retailers to go Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) leveraging the latest web and mobile technologies. A mix of consultants, project managers, product managers, technologists and developers, we help clients analyze and re-engineer their business processes in order to enable DTC ecommerce in the fastest growing ecommerce market in the world – Southeast Asia.
Project Management Requirements
● Gathers project business, marketing and technical requirements in order to develop project estimates and SOWs
● Creates and executes project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
● Collaborates with team leads to identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
● Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
● Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to business partners
● Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
● Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
● Minimizes our exposure and risk on projects
● Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
● Assists with proposal efforts including project scoping, level of effort assessments and project plan development
● Identifies business development and & sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project or brand Project Accounting and Financial Management Responsibilities
Project Accounting and Financial Management Responsibilities
● Responsible for logging accurate time against projects in a timely manner
● Tracks and reports team hours and project expenses
● Monitors and manages project budget
● Facilitates change logs and change orders to allocate additional budget when applicable
● Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes
● Gains an understanding of our pricing model and billing procedures in order to manage
project finances efficiently
● Participates in team and business partner meetings effectively and efficiently
● Manages a team consisting of QA and Ecommerce Support
● Holds regular status meetings with project team and business partners
● Keeps project team well informed of project changes, changes within the organization
and general corporate news that affects our daily operations
● Effectively communicates relevant project information to management
● Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
● Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
● Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
● Effectively conveys our message and approach in both written and verbal
● Possesses general understanding in the areas of web development, application programming, mobile app development, database and system design Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and industry best practices to potentially be applied on business partner engagements
● Experience with ecommerce (Magento, Demandware or Hybris) or web development experience preferred
This role based in Jakarta, Indonesia
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever. Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 02:08:48 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: