Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Project Associate di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Project Associate
- The project will focus on the national parks of Bukit Barisan Selatan (0.36 million ha), KerinciSeblat (1.39 million ha), GunungLeuser (1.10 million ha), Berbak (0.14 million ha) and Sembilang (0.20 million ha). Several of these national parks connect to other biodiversity-rich conservation areas; BatangHari Protection Forest (0.33 million ha) adjoining KerinciSeblat, and the Ulu Masen ecosystem (0.75 million ha) connecting to the wider Leuser ecosystem (1.25 million ha; which encircles GunungLeuser National Park). The project will also include a sample of the forest concessions surrounding these national parks, primarily consisting of production forest. Most of these areas will be selected based on an assessment in the project preparation phase.
- Project Associate (Finance) will work under the overall guidance of National Project Manager (NPM). S/He can supervise financial and administrative support staff of the Project Management Unit. The incumbent will coordinate with various units to support the highly complex project on finance, procurement, HR, security, communication and project administration. (Note: Security is a key function which can be covered under this position and should be factored as an essential project management/operational costs. However, security personnel are normally outsourced.)
- Institutional Arrangement
- Project Associate (Finance) will work in Project Management Unit under supervision of National Project Manager (NPM) and in coordination with Project team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Scope of Work
Support the project team to ensure effective project planning, budgeting and implementation focusing on achievement of the following results
- Coordination of project planning and preparation work for, typically, a large and highly complex component of the project initiatives;
- Analysis, researches, summary and presentation of basic information/data on specific project and related topics;
- Preparation for project documents and submission to relevant parties for approval by relevant parties
- Implementation of project standard operating procedures in line with the government and UNDP’s regulations;
Support to the effective reporting on progress of project implementation
- Preparation and analysis of project workplan and budget proposals; provides assistance in the interpretation of budget guidelines; reviews and coordinates submissions of work proposal and budget estimation, ensuring requisite information is included and justified in terms of proposed activities; propose adjustments as necessary; prepares reports and ensures that outputs/services are properly categorized.
- Preparation of results oriented progress reports, in line with the monitoring and reporting guidelines and presents it to the project assurance team on a timely manner;
- Preparation of data for monitoring of projects; categorization, updating, tracking and analysing data related to projects, e.g. accounting records, outputs, resources utilized, deviations/revisions, etc.; carries out periodic status reviews
- Identification of issues and initiates requisite follow-up actions
- Preparation of reports on budget revisions, expenditures and obligations, verification availability of funds;
- Preparation for financial authorizations for expenditures to be approved and documentation in prevailing budget system;
- Preparation of annual and quarterly work plans as well as project board meetings, audit, operational and financial closure of a medium size project.
Provides administrative support to the Project Management Unit focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Provision of guidance to implementing partner and serves as focal point for coordination, monitoring and expedition of project implementation activities, involving extensive liaison with a diverse organisational units to initiate requests,
- Preparation of standard terms of reference against project objectives, obtained necessary clearances, process and follow-up on administrative actions and provision of solutions to the issues related to project implementation, e.g. recruitment and appointment of personnel, travel arrangements, training/study tours, authorization of payments, disbursement of funds, procurement of equipment and services, security compliance, etc. As focal point for responding to the complex information requests and inquiries; review and establishment of filling management system; organization of meetings, workshops; monitoring of implementation of various routine administrative tasks.
- Preparation of draft correspondence on complex budget-related issues, periodic reports, briefing notes, graphic and statistical summaries, accounting spreadsheets, etc.
- Supervision of project support assistant, clerical level.
Support strategic partnerships and support to the implementation of resource mobilization focusing on the following results
- Updated database of the relevant public and development partners private sector, civil society and other stakeholders who are counterparts for the project;
- Establishment of filing management for internal databases; updated statistical tables, graphic content, and other background materials/notes to facilitate audit and other reviews.
- Finalization and publication of multiple languages report as a tool to communicate results, deepen stakeholder knowledge and buy-in to the project, and resource mobilization for the project,
- in coordination with UNDP’s Communication unit and other relevant counterpart communications department drafts project summaries, coordinates with editor, translation services, etc. on
- Preparation of draft correspondence and communications related to all aspects of programme/project administration, including work plan and budgets, revisions and other related issues, as well as prepares project’s contributions for a variety of periodic reports
Supports knowledge building and knowledge sharing focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization of trainings for the operations/ projects staff.
- Synthesis of lessons learned and best practices in project management support function
- Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
The incumbent of the position should avoid any kind of discriminatory behavior including gender discrimination and ensure that
- Human rights and gender equality is prioritized as an ethical principle within all actions;
- Activities are designed and implemented in accordance with “Social and Environmental Standards of UNDP;
- Any kind of diversities based on ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, class, gender are respected within all implementations including data production;
- Differentiated needs of women and men are considered;
- Inclusive approach is reflected within all actions and implementations, in that sense an enabling and accessible setup in various senses such as disability gender language barrier is created;
- Necessary arrangements to provide gender parity within all committees, meetings, trainings etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualifications of the Successful NPSA
Min. Academic Education
- Bachelor degree in in Accounting, Finance, Business, Public Administration, Economics, or other relevant fields of study
- Min. years of relevant Work experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the field of accounting
Required skills and competencies
- Basic accounting with experience to provide cash transfer monthly report. Competency for reviewing financial reports of grantees.
- Advance computer skills required, knowledge of spreadsheet and database packagesGood inter-personal and team building skills.
- Full time availability for project management support duties is essential.
Desired additional skills and competencies
- Knowledge of and experience in supporting administration of Environment projects in Indonesia.
- Demonstrated familiarity with UN/International development projects in Indonesia will be highly desirable
- Strong knowledge and solid experience in supporting project management and implementation are essential as well as ability to draft high quality correspondence on budget-related issues, briefing notes, graphic and statistical summaries, accounting spreadsheets, practical understanding on Government regulations and procedures related to foreign grant management, developing and managing filing system, administration of project reporting, and relevant areas of project execution support.
- Familiar with multiple levels of project coordination (national and project field offices) would be desirable
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems would be highly desirable.
Required Language(s) (at working level)• Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute necessity;
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 01:53:53 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: