Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Project Assistant di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Project Assistant
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Background
- UNDP is taking a lead globally to support countries in the procurement of health producst and to stretngthn national supply chains in some of the most challenging operating environtmnets in close collaboration with other partners. The expertise built though 15 years of supporting the PSM implementation of donor grants in such contexts is being used to support ongoing reforms in national procurement systems and to stretngthen national supply chain systems.
- The objective is to help countries to deliver value for money, to guarantee the quality of products and services provided and to improve the performance of national procurement and supply chain system using domestic funds.
- UNDP’s strategic support includes providing technical expertise to strengthen policy and regulatory frameworks, manage intellectual property rights, improving procurement strategies and regulations, and removing potential barriers to equitable access to affordable medicines.
The UNDP approach to capacity development contributes to a resilient and sustainable PSM cycle by:
- Defining appropriate quality requirements for selected products
- Quantifying needs
- Sourcing, planning and conducting procurement processes
- Storing and distributing medicines and other health products while controlling their quality
- Establishing information systems for the monitoring of stocks, and consumption
Rationale / background and objectives of the project
- UNDP Indonesia’s portfolio which related to health procurement and supply chain management on MoH priority program such as AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria (ATM) and recently Covid-19. UNDP Indonesia conducted procurement process and provide recommendation to donors and government to improve procurement management. UNDP also involved on consultation meetings regarding on procurement and supply chain challengens for ATM related to the Global Fund Programme. UNDP
- Related to Covid-19 response, UNDP provide procurement service in emergency situation and work together with UN Agencies to procure ventilators, masks and other medical supplies for Covid-10 based on country needs and also procured incenerators and autoclaves for medical waste management for covid-19.
- Procurement of HIV medicines during Covid-19 pandemic occurs production and delivery delays and decreased of budget allocation for HIV to funds Covid-19 response. This situation impacted to implementation of the HIV program to achieve ARV treatment improvement. Efforts on PrEP have been made to kick-start a small pilot on PrEP under GF grant period 2018-2020. However, implementation has been hampered by political and policy barriers. The Following WHO recommendations, TLD will be phased in as the first-line ART drug of choice for newly diagnosed patients beginning in DKI Jakarta in late 2020, followed by provinces on the islands of Java and Bali and culminating with all provinces making the transition by the end of 2021. MOH has committed to expand MMD in the next Global Fund grant for 2021-2023. Targets have been set to increase MMD coverage from 30 percent in 2021 to 40 percent in 2022 and 60 percent in 2023. However, there is no formal policy for MMD. UNDP in 2020 implemented assessment of procurement and supply chain management for HIV and will follow up to provide technical assistance to MoH to improve procurement and chain management of essential HIV prevention and treatment commodities especially during COVID19 pandemic.
- UNDP will strongly support the government of Indonesia to strengthen the national procurement and supply chain management in pandemic situation. Our support includes health products procurement services including for HIV/AIDS especially, for emergency response and supply chain management technical assistance. UNDP will work with WHO and UNAIDS, MoH and related government agencies on PrEP preparation, transition to TLD and adopt MMD policy through conduct policy advocacy activities in the country’s decentralized health system. To this end, Project support assistant will support UNDP Health Governance Project, and will collaborating with other teams in Health Governance Cluster and the Democratic Governance and Poverty Reduction (DGPRU) on providing effective evidence-based research, analyses and administrative support for programmatic for AIDS supply chain management.
- The incumbent will report to the Project Manager HEART who will be the primary supervisor of the incumbent. Enclosed org chart for reference as annex to this TOR.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Scope of Work
Under guidance of the Project manager, s/he will be responsible for the following task in supporting :
Support on providing support on :
- Providing effective evidence-based research, analyses and administrative support for programmatic related for AIDS supply chain management.
- Assist team in supporting the engagement, advocacy, and implementation on the national procurement and supply chain management timeline, including FGDs, data collections, and data analysis.
- Provide specific policy recommendation on the national procurement and supply chain management for AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, and Covid-19.
- Working closely with related sub-directorate for AIDS and strategic partners at any other related ministries.
Support the project team to ensure effective project planning and implementation focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Compiles, summarizes, and presents basic information/data on specific project and related topics or issues.
- Reviews project documents for completeness and compliance with relevant rules and procedures prior to submission for final approval and signature; identifies inconsistencies; distributes project documents to relevant parties upon approval.
- Implement project standard operating procedures in line with the government and UNDP’s regulations;
Support to the effective reporting on progress of project implementation
- Support the administration in preparing work plans as well as meetings, audit, operational and financial administrative project.
- Support to the preparation of project reports as requested, and presents it to the project assurance team on a timely manner;
- To provide administrative support for preparation of results oriented progress reports.
Provides administrative support to the Project Management Unit focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Support the focal point for Administrative and office coordination of project implementation activities to process and follow-up on administrative actions, e.g. recruitment and appointment of personnel, travel arrangements, training/study tours, authorization of payments, disbursement of funds, procurement of equipment and services, security compliance, etc.
- Provision of general office assistance such as response to simple information requests and inquiries; reviews, logs and routes incoming correspondence; establishment of filling system and maintenance files/records; organization of meetings, workshops; routine administrative tasks, including maintaining attendance records, assessing telephone billing, etc.
Support strategic partnerships, communication and support to the implementation of resource mobilization
- Support in updating database of the relevant public and development partners private sector, civil society and other stakeholders who are counterparts for the project;
- In coordination with UNDP’s Communication unit and other relevant counterpart communications department, support documentation of the project activities as a tool to communicate results, deepen stakeholder knowledge and buy-in to the project, and resource mobilization for the project.
Supports knowledge building and knowledge sharing focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Participation in the trainings for the operations/ projects staff.
- Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice
- Ensure active participation in learning and knowledge sharing in gender analysis and gender mainstreaming
The incumbent of the position should avoid any kind of discriminatory behavior including gender discrimination and ensure that
- Human rights and gender equality is prioritized as an ethical principle within all actions;
- Activities are designed and implemented in accordance with “Social and Environmental Standards of UNDP”;
- Any kind of diversities based on ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, class, gender are respected within all implementations including data production;
- Differentiated needs of women and men are considered;
- Inclusive approach is reflected within all actions and implementations, in that sense an enabling and accessible setup in various senses such as disability gender language barrier is created
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualifications of the Successful NPSA
Min. Academic Education
- Bachelor degree in Public Health, Pharmacys, Medical, and other related study.
- Min. years of relevant Work experience
- Bachelor with 2 year experience in health programme.
Required skills and competencies
- Knowledge of – or proven interest in – public health, AIDS TB Malaria, and others health programmes.
Desired additional skills and competencies
- Familiar with supply chain management for health programme
- Experience with the UNDP and/or UN agencies desirable
- Fully computer literate
- Demonstrated detail oriented orientation proactive attention to outcomes and expectations, ability to understand and effectively use information and data
- Demonstrate keen interest in the work of the UN
- Demonsrated the ability to successfully interact with individuals from different cultural backgrounds and beliefs
Tanggal Lowongan: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 04:14:32 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: