Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Programme Manager (Asia Pacific) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Programme Manager (Asia Pacific)
Perusahaan: Climate Bonds Initiative
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Regional Programme Manager – Asia Pacific
As part of the International Programmes, Asia Pacific team this role which also works with the centralized Programme Delivery and Governance team, will play a critical role to oversee CBI’s projects in the region and ensure that are completed on time and within budget. The role will be critical in upholding, championing, and implementing CBI’s PPM governance framework
throughout each projects development and execution.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the regional teams with the timely delivery of the regional project portfolio, ensuring they remain within the project scope and budget, liaising with Project Delivery managers to ensure detailed project plans are in place to track progress and manage risks early.
- Monitor regional project’s performance with the help of appropriate systems (e.g. Clickup),PPM tools, templates and techniques.
- Act as the liaison between the Project Delivery Managers and the Finance Team for the development and approval of budgets for new projects & programmes.
- Ensure escalation processes are adhered to for changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the help of the PPM verification techniques.
- Assist project managers in the monthly review of project financials with the finance team
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and overall integrity of the regional projects.
- Ensuring that all regional projects are captured in the centralized PM system, and all records remain up to date
- Champion/Advocate for the use of PPM framework, processes, tools and system at the regional level.
- Engage in peer-to-peer learning mechanisms on project management within the organisation, and externally (if identified necessary).
- Participate in capacity enhancement activities including trainings, peer to peer learning, and others as identified.
- Set-up regular regional meetings to share the visibility of portfolio of work and develop updates/reports as agree with Head of International Programmes – Asia Pacific and Head of Delivery and Governance.
- Communicate or collaborate with the Delivery and Governance team in the continuous improvement of the PPM Framework
We would love to hear from you if your can demonstrate…
- At least 7+ years of work experience in a project and programme management related role.
- Strong critical thinking, strategic and problem-solving skills, able to drive change and provide clarity on the implications of complex issues and how these will affect the programme
- Strong experience in supporting teams to manage competing resource demands and time conflicts in a sensitive and efficient manner to achieve organisational goals and create a culture of working collaboratively
- Experience in project delivery, life cycle – planning, resourcing, costing and managing proposal and project components
- Previous experience successfully managing multiple, high value and complex grants and/or contracts.
- Experience in using digital PM systems e.g. Monday.com, Clickup
- Strong writing skills, experience providing clear written communication to internal and
- external audiences.
- Full professional fluency in English needed and fluency in any Asian language would be preferred
- Based in the Asia Pacific region
- Must be able to speak English plus one other local language
What’s in it for you?
- Impactful responsibilities from the day you join with responsibility for your own learning curve, the role is what you make of it and the possibilities depend on you.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression and structured career development – we’ll work with you to explore your learning development and career potential
- We offer a structured and bespoke induction programme specifically suited to the team you’ll be joining and the specific role you’ll be doing. During your first few months, you’ll be given all the training you need to succeed in your role.
- Opportunity to attend a series of Lunch and Learns, delivered by internal subject matter experts and external guest speakers
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of our rapid growth and play a key role in the next exciting phase of Climate Bonds Initiative journey
- Everyone that joins us is given the opportunity to undertake our signature Green Bond training, which is recognised and certified by CPD.
Tanggal Lowongan: Sat, 05 Nov 2022 08:47:27 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: