Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Program & Project Management Senior Analyst di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Program & Project Management Senior Analyst
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Job Description
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services all powered by the world s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
– Support the service delivery or product team(s) in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and clients. When required, develop and execute demand management processes
– Working/Follow-up with several projects PIC to collect project status reports, consolidate into weekly Program PMO status reports and monthly PSC report
– Take notes and follow-up with PICs on action items from the Weekly Program PMO meeting and Monthly PSC meeting
– Coordinate CR (Change Request) processes, on-boarding, and off-boarding of program resources
– Check and follow-up with Project PICs on project deliverables and upload into SharePoint folder
– Gather project data and production of information for management review
– Provide training and education on standard project management
– Ensure project management standards are followed
– Establish and manage a project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting
– Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate, and complete
– Track and report on project portfolio performance, provide a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
– Bachelor or Master degree in related field
– Experience in project management/ PMO/ Business Consulting
– Proficiency in Work Planning and Project Management
– Proficiency in PMO Business Services and SDLC
– Good analytical skill and problem-solving skill
– Excellent command of English both written and spoken
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 05 May 2022 22:44:03 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: