Berikut ini informasi lowongan kerja Product Owner (Helpdesk Monitoring & Operation Strategy) di Jakarta bagi kamu yang sedang mencari informasi tersebut.
Jabatan: Product Owner (Helpdesk Monitoring & Operation Strategy)
Perusahaan: PT. ALTO Network
Deskripsi Pekerjaan: Main Function
Responsible and has high initiative and analytical thinking to bridge, analyze, provide solutions to the gap between the needs of the Helpdesk Monitoring & Operation Strategy Division, especially for helpdesk and monitoring with technological solutions. Understanding how changes based on changes in processes, products, and services can improve efficiency or add value to the Operations division and HMOS.
Formal Role: Service Excellence Associate
1. Working with Service Excellence Operation Strategy to align the vision and roadmap of operation excellence to achieve the goals set
2. Have high analysis and initiative on changes or improvements to support operation excellence, especially for user helpdesk and monitoring
3. Able to understand the end to end processes in the HMOS division, especially user helpdesk and monitoring to get and provide the best solution in the form of improvements for smooth operation
1. Work closely with HMT & Operation users to align the product vision and product roadmap to be developed.
2. Make planning and properly maintain the concept of end to end process that exists in the HMT & Operation user to be created into improvements in the form of processes or tools.
3. Acts as a service enabler (product owner) to build awareness and understanding of the products developed by the team end to end.
4. Create and ensure that the Product Backlog can be understood by the IT team and also align with the user’s vision and mission
5. Lead the development team in the product design, development, and implementation process phases with clear communication between team members.
1. Create and take care of all project administration with external vendors starting from the NDA, MOA, PKS, SOW, etc. stages until the project administration documentation is completed
2. Make documentation (SDLC) product requirements both in the form of BRD, FSD, ROI, process flow and always make updates to ensure document versions are up to date.
3. Ensure that the development team makes technical documents in accordance with company standards (example: implementation plan, testing documents)
1. Cooperate with other relevant departments/divisions in development, issue production, improvement, and operational needs.
- Have at least 2-5 years of experience working in the field of product management / Project management / Business Analyst / Product Owner in the financial industry (banks, payment systems, and others)
- Have work experience in product implementation and SDLC process
- Have experience in using product development and flow process tools, such as Visio, JIRA or even Confluence.
Powered by JazzHR
Tanggal Lowongan: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 01:26:14 GMT
Untuk mengajukan lamaran kerja dan mengetahui apakah lamaran masih tersedia atau tidak,silahkan klik pada tombol bertuliskan “LAMAR SEKARANG” di bawah ini: